Uh Oh

Dylan's POV:
"Kiddo, wake up, you got school" I moaned. I got up and picked whatever I touched first. I dragged myself down the stairs and sat at the bar. Someone hugged me, making me jump. I turned around and came face to face with Hayley. I smiled, my heart beating loudly and fast. I pulled her into a tight hug.
"I missed you my princess" I whispered, kissing her head. She giggled and nuzzled into chest.
"Liam! Stop!" Liyah yelled in frustration. Liyah stormed in.
"Could you love birds hurry up with the hello, Liam's pissing me off!"
Hayley laughed, which was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard. I took her hand in mine and we walked out of the house.
"I've got a friend coming tomorrow morning, alright?" I smiled.
"Okay, what's his name?" she asked.
"Cody"
"Cody?"
"Not your Cody, as far as I'm aware"
"Yeah, no Cody's my Cody"
"But this Dylan's your Dylan"
She blushed and looks to her feet. I kissed her cheek.
•••
We walked through the main gate.
"Hey dude" Jimmy spoke.
"Hey man" I replied.
"Whose this?" he asked, checking Hayley out. I glared at him. No one checks out my girl.
"This would be my girl Hayley" I snapped, holding her closer. Jimmy turned his head away and looked around awkwardly.
"That's cool man"
I chuckled and led Hayley away.
•••
I waited for Hayley at her locker. My phone began ringing.
"Ello?" I answered.
"Hey man" Cody replied.
"What's up?"
"Lisa wanted me to call you and tell you to set up the guest room"
"Why couldn't she call?"
"Work or something"
I groaned loudly. We continued talking until the bell rang and Hayley came into my eyes sight.
"I gotta go dude, my girls here" I spoke.
"Alright, see you tomorrow" Cody replied. I cut the call and greeted Hayley. She smiled sweetly. I kissed her quickly and hugged her from behind.
"Hayley, tell your crazy ass cousin to leave me alone!" Liyah snapped. I laughed.
"Why babe? Don't you enjoy the attention?" Liam smirked. I high fives him. Hayley punched my stomach. I chuckled.
"I'll get you for that my princess"
She poked her tongue out and punched  Liam's arm multiple times.
"Your cousins pissing me off"
"Yeah, we all can see that Liyah"
•••
"I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled, kissing Hayley deeply. She pulled away and looked into my eyes.
"I love you, my prince"
"I love you more, my princess"
She smiled sweetly and turned to walk away.
"Hayley?" Cody asked.
"No" she froze.
What?

Hello, it's me. (Again!)

Ooooooooooooooo

xD. Exciting exciting.

Not much of an authors not for this one due to this being my third or fourth update today

Chapter dedicated to Topcuttie_nana for voting heaps💞 Hope you like it💞

I love you💘