Black Out

Hayley's POV:
I stared blankly at my heartbreaker. He stood there, looking at me.
"So, you two know each other huh?" Dylan asked.
"Yeah, he's the one who, broke my heart" I whispered.
"Wait, this Cody?"
I nodded. I couldn't speak. Why was he here?
"How do you two know each other?" Cody asked.
"We're together. This is my new girl" Dylan muttered, anger washing over his face as Cody moved closer.
"Hayley, I found you. I've been looking for you" he smiled. I backed up, my back hitting a wall. Cody was so close, our lips inches apart. I couldn't move.
"Get any closer and I'll smash your head into a wall of bricks" Dylan threatened. I tried to sneak away, but Cody blocked me.
"I've missed you" he whispered. He slowly brought his lips closer I turned my head away. Dylan yanked him away and shoved him to the wall.
"Try kiss her again and I'll make sure you don't see the light of day again" Dylan spat. Cody shoved him off. Dylan stumbled back. Once he recovered, he threw a punch, hitting Cody square in the face. Cody threw a punch, hitting Dylan in the stomach. Daniel ran up to them and pulled Dylan away. I ran up to him and walked him into the house. He shrugged me off and stormed to the kitchen. I stood there, awkwardly. Dylan put an ice-pack on his stomach.
"Y-you alright? Want me to he-" I started.
"Just, go" he muttered. I stood still.
"B-"
"Hayley, go"
My eyes got watery. Why was he mad at me? I didn't do anything. I walked out. My legs kept walking. I walked and walked. Tears streaming down my cheeks, faster and faster. I was on the road.
"HAYLEY WATCH OUT!" Dylan yelled. I looked beside me, and then, I couldn't see at all.
•••
Dylan's POV:
I looked out the window. I didn't mean to sound mad at her. I just didn't want her to see me like this. She kept walking. I saw a truck, not too far from her. I sprinted out.
"HAYLEY WATCH OUT!" I yelled. She looked beside her, the truck making impact.
"HAYLEY!" Daniel yelled. We ran to her. She looked lifeless. Her now pale, limp body laid on the road. This was my fault. I snapped at her. I told her to leave. I made her cry. I made her walk. I'm the reason she was in this state.
"I'm so sorry, I'll call an ambulance" the truck driver apologised, pulling out his phone. Voices were muffled, all I could focus on was how this was all my fault. Sirens began to flood my ears. I knelt down besides her. I held her hand that once held mine back. What Cody did was bad. But what I did was worse...

Hello, it's me.

So, I wasn't gonna update again today.

But, I wanted to :P

Chapter dedicated to fire_rebel thankyou for the idea😉 Wasn't what I was gonna do, but you inspired me to do this instead. May not be 100% what you said, but sill had the same outcome.

I love you💘