Double Tap

Daniel's POV:
I pulled up at Lisa's place and hopped out of the car. I knocked on the door.
"I've got it Dylan, sit your butt down!" Hayley's voice yelled.
"I'll beat you to it" Dylan's voice rebutted. There was a battle cry, Hayley, and yelling, Dylan, before I opened the door. Hayley had jumped on Dylan's back. They both turned to face me.
"Did you guys use protection like Lisa said?" I asked. Hayley's eyes widened and she hopped off Dylan's back.
"Yep, didn't really want kids" Dylan winked at Hayley, making her blush.
"Good, now come on dumbasses" I laughed. They raced to the front seat.
"Oh yeah!" Dylan celebrated. Hayley glared him and jumped in the back. I laughed, hopping in the car.
•••
Dylan's POV:
Hayley skipped into the shop, me close behind. I watched as she pranced around. I smirked, speeding up my pace. She looked around, admiring the shop. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"You're cute" I whispered, kissing her cheek. She blushed, looking to the ground.
"Aw, you two are so cute together" a random women smiled.
"Oh we-" Hayley started.
"Thanks" I smiled.
"Could I take a picture for my Instagram blog? I take pictures of couple, showing people love is real" she asked politely.
"Sure" I smiled. She pulled out a pretty nice camera and took a few shots.
"Thank you" she smiled, handing me a card with all her details on it.
"Anytime" I smiled. I let go of Hayley and held her hand.
•••
I unlocked the door and walked in.
"How long do you wanna stay Hayley?" Daniel asked. She shrugged.
"Okay, you can stay for the weekend. On Sunday I'll come pick you up with Liyah and then we'll sort your school out alright?" Daniel asked. She nodded.
"Have fun, lovers"
Daniel closed the door behind him, leaving us alone.
"Ima go get changed" Hayley smiled. I nodded, watching her run up the stairs. I waited till I heard the door close. I slowly ran up the stairs, and snuck into my room. She was in her bra and her shorts, brushing her hair. I crouch walked over to her, grabbing her waist and pinning her to the wall.
"Why hello there" I smirked.
"Hi" she blushed. I put my hand behind her head, bringing my lips to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back. I pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. I bit her lip, asking ever so kindly for entrance. Which she happily gave to me. Our tongues danced, until I won. I wanted this to last forever, but we needed to breathe or else we'd, you know, die. She pulled back, taking deep breaths. I smiled.
"Where'd that come from?" she whispered.
"My heart" I replied. She blushed. Her phone buzzed, making her jump. After recovering from such a scare, she unlocked her phone. I hugged her from behind, watching what she was doing. Not because I was snoopy, I was just curious.
codexbruh mentioned you in a comment.
She sighed, tapping on it. A picture of me and her from earlier popped up and the comment read,
codexbruh: I see
She chucked her phone on the bed. I turned her around so I was looking at her.
"Don't let him bother you" I smiled. She nodded. I kissed her cheek and left her to get changed.
•••
Cody's POV:
That was him. The one she had moved on with. I checked her profile. No pictures of him, yet. She really had moved on. She was gone. But I wasn't giving up that easily. I just had to think. What could I do to win her back?

Hello, it's me.

Tsk tsk, what's Cody planning?

So, updating might be hard for a day or two.
We got a new wifi box thingy and she's not given me the Internet for whatever reason yet.

And my datas nearly all gone, whoops.

I love you💘