Mistakes

Cody's POV
"That's it?!? Your just gonna up and leave like that?" I asked.
"No, it's not like that, I've got time to decide" Hayley explained, her voice quiet.
"How long?"
"Two months"
"Alright. Talk to you later"
"Bye"
I chucked my phone on the bed. She was going to move with him. It was obvious. I walked downstairs and out to the front. I walked down the street to Thesis' house. Thesis is the neighbourhood alcohol seller. His house the shop. I knocked on his wooden boarding and waited.
"Who is it?" Thesis snapped.
"Codex" I smirked. His window swung open.
"The usual?" he hissed. I nodded. He slammed his window shut. Thesis' voice was always a hiss. He wasn't the nicest fella around but he was something. The window swung open again and he handed me the box.
"How much?" I asked.
"Cheeper today boyo, 150" he hissed. I handed him the money and wondered back to my house.
•••
I chucked the four bottles in the bin, praying that my drunk ass wouldn't miss. I walked out the front door and slammed it shut behind me. I walked out the gate, turning down the other way of the street, away from Thesis. I walked for what seemed like hours but really only a few minutes. A girl walked by. I looked at her. No Cody, no. I shook my head pushing away any sober thoughts and walked towards the girl.
"Hey" I smirked. She smiled. I pulled her closer by the waist, bringing my lips to hers. It felt wrong. So wrong. Too wrong. I had to stop. But the more I thought of stopped the more I deepened the kiss.
•••
I opened my eyes, seeing that female. Naked.
"Shit" I whispered. My door opened.
"H-" Hayley started. I sat up.
"No, no it's not what it looks like!" I spoke, standing up and heading to her.
"I-I can't believe you" she muttered, running off.
"Hayley, wait!" I called, running after her.

Hello, it's me.

OMG ITS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

Oooooo drama

Oooooo
Ooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooo

I love you💘