The Letter to Her

Quick little authors note, this chapter will be a little different to the others, tell me what you think.

Dylan's POV:
I picked up a pen and sighed.
To me, this is my fault.
If I hadn't had snapped, if I just let you help me, you would be in my bed, not a hospital bed. I wouldn't be surprised if you leave me when you wake.
I can't believe Cody, my best mate, hurt you. I wish I was smart enough to make that connection.
Your brother hates us. Me and Cody that is. We've been staying at you new house, just to help out. Daniel glares at me, all the time. Liyah's been shoving me. Daniel beat me up the other day. I deserved it. I deserve all the glares, all the punches, everything. I hate myself. I hate myself for causing you this pain. I hate myself for not saving you. I hope you wake up. I'm praying you wake up. I'm writing this instead of saying it, so if I can't be there when you wake, you can read what I wanted to say. We have no idea how long you'll be in this coma. Heck, we don't know if you'll wake up. I don't want to think negative, but it's a thing we need to think of. I hope you don't, but, no promises I guess.
I love you, my princess xx
-Dylan, your prince.

Hello, it's me.

I know this is short, but what did you think of this??

But anyways
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50K!!!!!!!!

Normal chapter next time I promise :)

Chapter dedicated to katlyn_love thanks for commenting and voting dear💞

I love you💘