A Helping Hand

Hayley's POV:
I sat in my room. Alone. I was confused. I thought I was over Cody. But, here I was. Falling for him again. Was I stupid for falling for this heartbreaker? But, maybe he was right. He is only human and as a human he's bound to make mistakes. But he cheated. So, I shouldn't even be thinking about taking him back, right? I fixed the fur on my bear and laid down face first into my pillow. I hated this whole love thing. There was a light knock on my door and when I looked up, my heart thumped against my chest. It was Cody.
"Dinner's just about ready" he smiled. I nodded, unable to speak for the words would be incoherent.
"You're full of conversation tonight" he chuckled.
"Yep" I muttered. He took my hand and pulled me to my feet.
"Everything all right?" he asked. I nodded. We walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. The smell of spaghetti filled my nose, and soon that was all I could think about. Noodles that tasted of pasta sauce and mince meat cooked to perfection. The hot pasta killing my hunger was what I longed for. I laughed as I realised how sexual that sounded in my head.
"What?" Cody asked.
"Oh, just sexualising pasta" I said casually.
"Well, don't have sex with dinner if you don't mind"
"I'll try my hardest, but if dinner looks sexy you'll have to hold me back"
He rolled his eyes and walked out to the dining room.
"DANIEL!" he called.
"What?" Daniel called back.
"Hayley wants to have sex with dinner"
"Alright, I'll remember to make up an extra bowl"
I laughed and sat on the bench.
•••
I groaned into the pillow. Even the slightest mention of his name made my heart skip a beat. Why? He hurt me. He broke me. Why did I want him? Why did my heart need him?
"You okay Hayley?" Tahlia asked.
"I don't know" I admitted.
"What's wrong?"
"My heart wants Cody"
"Okay?"
"He hurt me"
"Alright, tell me exactly how you feel"
"Well, whenever someone knocks on my door and its him, my heart beats so fast, loud and I feel like it's gonna rip out of my chest. I hear his name and my heart skips a beat. I see his face, my mood changes to happy dramatically fast. But he broke my heart. He completely broke me. I don't see how I could fall for him"
Tahlia smiled gently, hugging me tightly.
"Well, all I'll say sweetheart is go with your heart, even if it hurts" she smiled.  I nodded.
"Thanks Tahlia" I smiled. She smiled back, closing my door. I knew what I was going to do. It's what needed to be done.

Ah Moshi Moshi!!

OMG.
Next chapter is the finale!!!!
Oh mah gawsh.

So, tell me what you think.
I was thinking of doing bonus chapters.

Just little short ones.
Stuff like Liam and Liyah stuff.
Tahlia and Daniel stuff.

So, yeah, tell me what you think!

Thanks soooooo much for 78k!!!

So close to 100k!!!

Chapter dedicated to theunknowngirl2026 thank you for voting💞

Bye Internet!

I love you all💘