Mornings

~Hayley's POV~
I opened my eyes. Yawning, I tried to roll over. A heavy arm rested on my waist, stopping me from rolling over. I went to sit up, but the arm just pulled my closer.
"Please don't baby, don't leave me" Cody whispered, kissing my neck. I felt my cheeks heat up.
"I won't" I whispered.
•••
My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. I looked around and saw no one. Cody walked in, shirtless. I stared, not meaning to honestly.
"Like what you see?" Cody laughed. I looked up and blinked a few times.
"Just wake up?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled and walked towards me. He sat in front of me, placed his warm hand on my cheek, and brought his sweet, soft lips to mine. He moved closer, deepening the kiss. His hand moved to behind my neck and soon it was tangled in my messy, mane-like hair. We pulled apart and smiled.
"Good morning" he whispered. I giggled and blushed.
"Good morning" I smiled. He stood up, as did I. I stretched in place while he rummaged through his draws. I walked over to him and rested on the side of the draws.
"Here" he smiled, handing me a oversized shirt.
"It's a shirt" I replied, smirking.
"I know that smart ass, put it on"
I laughed, walking over to the edge of the bed. I took my singlet off, leaving me in my bra. Two arms slipped around my waist, pulling me back.
"Got ya" Cody whispered. My cheeks started to heat up. He kissed my cheek and let go. I threw the shirt over my head and pulled my hair out of the back of the shirt. I walked out of the room and yawned. A hand slipped into mine and pulled me along.
"You're so slow!" Cody laughed.
"Or maybe you're too fast" I smirked.
"Touché"
We walked downstairs and was greeted with the smell of bacon.
"Hungry?" Cody asked.
"Huh?" I replied. He pinned me against a wall and smashed his lips on mine.
"Now, now children, I don't want grandchildren just yet, I'm still young" a male voice laughed. Cody pulled back.
"Morning dad" he smiled.
"Morning son, who's this?"
"Hayley, my girl. Baby, this is my dad"
"Hi sweetheart"
"Hi" I smiled.
"You guys can't eat each other, so come join us for breakfast"
Cody smirked, leading me into the kitchen. Cody sat down and I sat beside him.
•••
I put on my Batman singlet and my black shorts.
"Ready?" Cody asked. I nodded and followed him out. I jogged down the stairs. The fresh air hit my face as I exited the house.
"Let's roll" Cody whispered, kissing my cheek.
~
~
~
Hey loveys!!!!

WE HIT 11K READS!!!!!
I can't thank you guys enough for this.

I'm sooooooo happy about that!

I love you guys soooooooo much!!!!!

That's all for now!

Ciao!!!