Liam

Hayley's POV:
It was slow, yet passionate. He was slowly massaging the back of my head. He bit my bottom lip, hoping for entrance. Our tongues danced in sync. He actually loved me. Unlike Cody, Dylan truly loved me. A male cleared his throat, causing us to jump apart.
"Time to go kiddo" Daniel smirked. Dylan's face softened and a frown was plastered where his cute little smile should be.
"Okay" I spoke. I stood up and ran up to Dylan's room. I gathered all my things and jogged downstairs.
"I'll meet you in the car" Daniel smiled. I turned to Dylan. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.
"We'll be finishing that later on" he whispered. I felt my cheeks heat up and I nuzzled into his chest. He kissed the top of my head. I pulled away and turned to walk off.
"Hey" he smiled.
"Yeah?" I smiled.
"I love you"
My cheeks started to feel hot and I knew I was blushing like a madman.
"I love you too" I smiled shyly. He winked, watching me walk away. I hopped into the car and we drove off. My phone buzzed in my pocket and the name My Prince popped up.
My Prince: I miss you already my princess :(

Me: Aw my prince, I'll call you tonight xx

My Prince: Yay!
I smiled. He gave me happiness, the kind I needed after Cody.
•••
"Have fun girls!" Daniel called.
"We will!" I called back. Liyah and I walked towards the food court. We popped into Starbucks and ordered.
"So, when's your cousin coming?" Liyah asked, sitting down.
"Daniel said he'd meet us in here, but I don't know for sure" I shrugged.
"Frank!" the women called.
"So, Daniel was telling me about a Dylan, who's Dylan huh?" she smirked.
"Oh, no one in particular" I smiled dreamily.
"Boyfriend huh?"
"Maybe"
"Liam!" the lady called. I looked up to see who he was.
"Liam?" I asked. He turned around.
"Cuzzy!" Liam said hugging me.
"Oh, and whose this?" he asked, winking at Liyah. She rolled her eyes.
"Liyah, and certainly too good for you" she scoffed.
"Whatever you say babe" he smirked, siting beside her.

Hello, it's me.

Sorry for a shorter chapter.
I just wanted to introduce the new character.

Chapter dedicated to Tiffanylove12345 thanks for all the votes lovey💞

I love you💘