Realisation

Cody's POV:
Hayley's mood seemed to have picked up a lot more, which made me extra happy. We kept walking, dipping in and out of different shops.
"Oh my gosh, Hayley look!" Liyah whisper yelled, pointing at a group of shirtless boys. One winked at them both and they blushed. I rolled my eyes.
"You jealous, Cody boy?" Tahlia asked, nudging my arm gently.
"Psh, not even a teeny bit" I muttered.
"Liar"
"Not even"
"Alright, so you don't mind that she's staring at a group of very attractive men with very attractive bodies and those boys are walking their way"
I shot my head to where Hayley and Liyah were standing and saw two of the boys talking to them. I tried to hide the jealousy.
"I see it in your eyes" Tahlia smirked.
"See what?" I smiled. Hayley giggled. I sighed.
"Fine, you win" I muttered, waking over to Hayley. I wrapped my arm around her waist.
"Hey baby, what you doing?" I asked, kissing her cheek. She blushed and looked to her feet.
"Just talking to Daniel's friend, Luke" she whispered. I mentally slapped myself. Good one Cody.
"Hey dude" he smiled.
"Sup" I half smiled, ashamed of myself.
"Well, I gotta go, I'll talk to you beautiful girls later" Luke smiled, joking back with his group. As we walked to the shops entrance, I mumbled a few curse words at myself.
"Hey, you okay there?" Hayley asked, a cute smile playing on her lips. I looked up to her eyes. I got lost in them. They were like pools of warm chocolate and it was beautiful. It was now I realised that I, Cody Will, was in love with Hayley. I didn't think it possible. I was the player type. A new girl every night. But here I was, falling for a girl whose heart was big and ego small. I could see no flaws. She was as delicate as a rose, as bright as the sun, and as loveable as a puppy. She was what I needed and wanted. I loved her.
•••
After many horribly sung songs, we arrived home. Hayley skipped in and up to her room, followed by Liyah. I walked in after Tahlia.
"So, she end up liking you?" Daniel asked, kissing Tahlia gently.
"I don't know, she was pretty quiet and shy until Cody showed up, so I don't think so" Tahlia sighed. Daniel sighed, as well.
"Want me to talk to her? Convince her to give Tah a shot?" I asked.
"Maybe, I'll get back to you on that" Daniel nodded. I nodded and ran up the stairs to Hayley and Liyah's room. I knocked.
"Knock, knock" I smiled, opening the door.
"Hey Cody" Liyah smiled.
"Hey"
"Hayley's just in the shower, she'll be out soon"
"Thanks"
"No worries"
I turned to walk away.
"Wait" Liyah spoke. I turned around and raised my eyebrows.
"Do you, uh, love her? Like, for real this time?" she asked. I smiled shyly.
"Yeah, for real this time" I smiled.
"Good, be gentle"
I nodded, walking away.

Hello, it's me.

Sorry for not updating again, I haven't had the best week.

I needed time to just, recollect my thoughts.

All I really did was read Throne of Glass (loving it so far), watch Dan and Phil (always loving them), and just trying to relax and make myself happy.

Updates might be slow for a while, just until I'm, just, happy again.

I hope you all are having an AMAZING week and if you aren't, feel free to message me and I'll try reply as quick as possible xx

Chapter dedicated to kiley_renee2 thanks for voting💞

Book of the week: Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

QOTD: Which do you prefer more? Phan, or 5 Seconds Of Summer?
AOTD: Phan all the way, although 5sos come a very close second ;)

I love you all💘