Apologies

Dylan's POV:
"When will we get to hang out next?" Alexia asked.
"Soon, I guess" I replied bluntly.
"Why are you so down?"
"I feel bad"
"Bad for what?"
"I, I cheated on a girl while she was in a coma with you and, I feel awful"
"You what?"
I fiddled with my phone and stood.
"Look, Alex, you're an amazing girl but, I've got things to fix"
"Wait, Dylan!" Alexia called out, but I ignored and continued walking. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked down the street. I pulled out my phone and tapped on Hayley's contact. I waited for her to pick up, taking in every ring.
"Hello?" her sweet voice answered.
"Hey" I replied.
"What do you want, Dylan ole pal?"
"I wanted to talk to you"
"You already are, stupid"
"I mean face to face"
Silence for a little.
"When?" she asked.
"I don't know, later on?" I spoke.
"Okay, see you then"
The line cut off and I was left to myself and the walk. I didn't expect her to forgive me, especially now since it seemed her and Cody were a thing again.
•••
I sat alone, just me and my thoughts. Hayley's house was bigger now that I was alone in the living room. It seemed small when everyone was in the one room, but it's actually quite massive.
"Oh hey! Loner over there aren't ya?" Hayley giggled. I half smiled at her as she joined me on the couch. I sighed. We sat in silence for a little. Just sitting. Not talking.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" Hayley asked.
"I just wanted to-" I started.
"To?"
"Apologise"
"For?"
"Cheating while you were in hospital"
She looked away and shuffled awkwardly in her seat. She didn't seem to want to talk about this.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Can we just, I don't really want to talk about this" she muttered. I sighed, relaxing back. But I really wasn't relaxed. She hated me. She had to.
"Hey" she spoke.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Don't stress too much, I'm glad to be just out of hospital. I've learnt to forgive"
I half smiled. She gently kissed my cheek.
"We just are better as friends" she smiled, walking upstairs. I ran a hand through my hair.

Ah Moshi Moshi!

So, ugh, school started today.
So updates will be slow.
But also coz, LIKE 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS!!!!!!!!

This book is like my baby and I'm about to send it out to college, okay maybe I'm just going to complete it, but you get my point.

Chapter dedicated to KxnngJaay thanks for voting💞

Bye Internet!

I love you all💘