Hear Me

Cody's POV:
I stood at the reception desk.
"Yes, sir?" the lady smiled.
"I'm here to visit Hayley" I muttered.
"Last name?"
"Namai"
She typed quickly.
"Room 34, second floor" she smiled.
"Thank you" I muttered, walking quickly to the elevator. I pressed up and waited, impatiently. I wanted to see her. There was a ding and I practically jumped into the elevator and pressed the second floor button. The doors closed and started going up. Finally, the doors re-opened and I sped walked to her room. I opened the door slowly, to see her limp body. I stared at her, my eyes watery. She looked, lifeless. Everyone blamed Dylan. But, it wasn't his fault. In a way, it was mine. I cheated, causing her to leave. She then met Dylan, who just happened to be my best mate. I then wanted to fix things, causing me to fly over here. I showed up, and went to far. It pissed Dylan off. He yelled at her. She got scared. Now, here we are. Daniel's slowly getting more and more sad each day she doesn't wake up. I sat beside her, taking her hand in mine.
"Hey baby" I whispered. I looked up at her pale face.
"I wish I could go back in time and fix all of this. I saw how happy Dylan made you, and I had to fuck it up. All because I missed you. God, I miss you. I had you. I could hold you. I could kiss you. I had, you. All to myself. I'm scared. I lost you once, and even though your not mine to hold, I don't want to lose you again. I, I love you"
Warm tears raced down my cheeks. The door opened slowly. I looked up and saw Dylan. I turned away and kissed her hand.
"I'm sorry, Cody" he spoke. I shrugged.
"It's not your fault Dyl, don't keep blaming yourself for this" I muttered. He didn't reply. Instead, he placed a note on the table beside her and walked out.
"Please wake up soon, baby" I whispered. I stood up, kissing her forehead lightly. I sat on the couch, resting my head in my hands.
"She'll be alright, buddy" Lisa smiled.
"I hope so" I sighed.
•••
I opened my eyes, only to hear a beeping monitor. I sat up, confused. Then, I remembered. I looked around the room. Daniel was asleep on the seat next to Hayley. Liyah was sleeping on the chair next to the wall with Liam. I expected to see Dylan, and felt somewhat disappointed that I didn't. I laid back down again, closing my eyes.
"Please, Hayley, talk to me" Daniel sobbed.

Hello, it's me.

Now, both boys have been quite sweet to her.

Who do you ship now?
#Coley OR #Hylan?

Chapter dedicated to skathandallas thanks for voting💞

I love you💘