Packing

Hayley's POV:
Chucking on some comfy clothes, I went downstairs.
"Hayley!" Liyah yelled, hugging me tight.
"Hey" I smiled, hugging her back.
"I'm so sorry about Cody, I'll bash him up for you"
"It's all goods Liyah, the move will help a whole lot"
She smiled thoughtfully. I opened the fridge and took out a can of Coke. I sat down next to Daniel.
"Okay, so what did you want?" I asked.
"Your friend Liyah" he stated. I nodded.
"She's coming with us"
I squealed and hugged Liyah tightly.
•••
I put my last bit of clothes, not including the ones I was wearing tomorrow, in the box. I picked up the box and walked it down to the car.
"What time we leaving tomorrow Danny?" I asked sweetly.
"We're leaving at 6am" Daniel replied, putting the last boxes in the trailer. I groaned.
"6am?"
"Yep, sorry kiddo"
I walked back into the house and slumped on the sofa. Daniel ruffled my hair and walked upstairs. I was excited. A new location and a great opportunity to start fresh. Cody flooded into my mind. My eyes started to get watery. Why did he have to go ahead and hurt me like that? He's the reason my answer to Daniel was a clear yes instead of a stern no. But it doesn't matter. Time to start fresh.

Hello, it's me.

I know I know
Slack slack.

But we had real important homework over the week so I could update.

And I also had an old friend come and stay for a while and he's gonna be here for another two weeks.

So updates may be slower.

I love you💘