Chapter Twenty~Four New Player In Town

~Electra~

Braden's lips fused against mine and his hand flew to tangle in my main of hair pressing myself closer against him. His lips greedily moved against mine like a crazed man who was about to disappear forever. It was a desperate, needy kiss that had my body betraying me.
My hand that cupped his cheek ran down to fall against the back of his neck wanting him to be even closer. His body pressed against mine as we both pulled each other closer with one primal need in mind.
Braden gently nipped at my bottom lip with his teeth then ran the tip of his tongue across searching for entrance that I didn't hesitate to grant. His tongue moved inside of my mouth and massaged my own igniting fireworks inside of me. It wasn't enough. This wasn't enough and it was evident that Braden felt the same by how his kissing became even more urgent and heated.
I felt his manhood harden against my thigh and that added to the burning flame that had grown in my body. I wanted him. I needed him. I hadn't wanted anything so bad in my life as I wanted this man at that moment and I planned on having him.
Braden's large hand grabbed my leg and placed it over his hip bringing us even closer. He shifted and purposely pressed his hardened member against my now aching center. Heat, lust, and undeniable need for friction and close proximity coarsed between us as Braden moved his lips from my own down to my neck.
He nipped and sucked the soft skin driving me further into insanity causing a pleasure driven gasp to fly from my lips. That small reaction encouraged Braden to let his free hand wander up and down my bare thigh leaving a trail of burning fire in its wake.
A sudden knock at the door paralyzed his hand and our bodies. He pulled his face away from my neck and stared into my eyes with his lips slightly open from his heavy breathing. His swollen lips looked so inviting...so sexy. Another knock on the door pulled me from the erotic things that were beginning to play in my mind.
"You don't have to let them in," Braden stated breathlessly and I watched as his eyes fell longingly to my lips,"you are the lady of the house." He was right, but I still needed to see who it was and what they wanted. It had better be important.
"Who is it?" I called out and turned my head to face the closed door.
"It's me," Bullseye's familiar voice said stiffly from the other side of the door.
"Well," I started to say,"what do you want?"
"Electra, we have a problem," Bullseye stated giving me no clues as to what was wrong.
"Alright, give me a second," I replied and reluctantly detangled my limbs from Braden's. I felt his simmering eyes on me as I left the bed and wandered to the door; I couldn't bring myself to look back at him. I didn't know what I was doing or even what I was thinking. I only knew one thing and one thing alone. I wanted Braden Cross. I didn't know if it was for a night, week, month, or until the last of my days but I wanted him.
I opened the door an inch to reveal Bullseye standing a foot away with his lips set in a firm line.
"What is it?" I asked in a low voice.
"Can we talk privately?" Bullseye asked clearly knowing that Braden Cross was in the room. I opened the door wider so that my body could slip out then walked a small distance down the hall until we both stopped.
"There's a new player in town. The f*cker's got some balls too. He broke into one of your warehouse's and took the Bliss we had stored there," Bullseye explained and I felt angered heat flush out the heat of pleasure I had felt not too long ago.
"How many cases?" I asked.
"Three," Bullseye answered and I ran a hand through my hair in growing frustration.
"Calls himself Mr. Fantastic," Bullseye said mockingly.
"I suppose we should stop by and say 'welcome to the neighborhood'," I said with a growing smirk. Bullseye gave a devious smirk of his own before wandering off down the hall to prepare.
I turned back to the door and opened it. I stepped inside and moved to my closet without letting my eyes venture to Braden. I sifted through the many fabrics until I decided on a pair of leather skinny jeans paired with a flowing black tank top and leather jacket.
I pulled my sweater over my head and tugged off my shorts to change into the clothes I had picked out. I lifted a pair of black heels from my shoe stand and slipped them on as well. I walked back into the room and ran my fingers through my hair trying to tame it.
"Where are you going?" Braden asked from his spot on the edge of the bed. His arms were crossed across his chest and his eyes took in my clothing.
"There seems to be a problem and I must go out to fix it as always," I clarified.
"You mean kill someone?" Braden pressed.
"If it comes to that, yes," I replied.
"I'm coming with you," Braden said and stood from the bed.
"What? Absolutely not," I exclaimed. "It's safe here."
"What safer place than near you?" Braden questioned. He did have a point.
"So," a devilish grin appeared on my lips,"I don't know what's move gratifying. You wanting to be near me or the fact that you admitted you were weak?"
"I didn't say I was weak," Braden was quick to defend himself.
"But, you do want to be near me?" I mused and Braden sighed in defeat.
"Someone has to be there to make sure no innocent lives are taken and make sure you don't do anything crazy," he justified his wanting to go along.
"Very well then," I said and moved to the door,"change and meet me downstairs. We leave in ten minutes with or without you." I closed the door behind me leaving him alone in my room. What was I thinking? I wasn't.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???