Chapter Forty~Four The Promise

It was love

It was love. That f.ucking cheezy, sappy word was the cause of all of this. I'd never loved a girl before because I didn't think love was real. Now I knew that it was. All of these things I felt for her could only be summed up by one word. I was falling hard for Electra. I was falling in love with this girl.
"I've fallen for you, Electra."
"Doubt thou the stars and fire. Doubt the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love." -William Shakespeare-
~Braden~

"I've fallen for you, Electra." I pushed the words from my mouth as I rose from the bed and took slow steps around the bed towards where she stood by the dresser.
"No." Electra stated firmly as I drew closer.
"I can't fight it." I murmered and took more slow steps towards her.
"No." Electra's voice rose and she took a step back only to find herself pressed up against the dresser. Only a few more steps lay in between her and I.
"I think I've fallen in love with you." I let the words roll off the tip of my tongue and closed the gap between us as I took those final steps towards her. My hands went up to cup the sides of her face when she shook her head.
"No." She stated again.
"Electra, look at me." I urged when she refused to meet my desperate gaze. "Electra, look at me, please?" This damn woman had me begging like a little love struck kid.
"No."
"Dammit, look at me!" My voice snapped.
"I said no!" Electra yelled and moved her hands to push me away from her. I managed to steady myself so that I didn't stumble backwards. Electra's chest rose and fell from the labored breaths she was taking. She looked like she was about to f.ucking explode.
"You don't know what you're talking about." Her eyes finally looked into mine. Her eyes were wild like a suprised and cornered animal. "You don't care for me, Braden."
"Electra--"
"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" Electra screamed and her hands flew to her head where she tugged on her hair.
"Hey, don't do that. You're hurting yourself." I moved to walk closer to her, but she dropped her hands and pointed her index finger at me.
"Stay. Don't f.ucking get close to me." She warned, venom warped around each word.
"Electra, I can't stay away. I don't want to." I kept my voice maintained to hopefully calm her down. That didn't f.ucking work at all. Electra spun around and grabbed a white vase from the dresser that she threw at the wall. The vase shattered and I was suprised that I didn't flinch at the sound.
"You're supposed to hate me. I mean we had it all down. Me, the bad guy and you the good. That's how it was. The fox verses the wolf." Electra pushed the hair out of her face in a flushed manner then began pacing around the room. "I'm insane. Do you understand? I kill people and I f.ucking like it. I could kill you right now and now even bat an eye." My hands clenched at my sides from hearing her words.
"Do it." The words tumbled freely from my mouth.
"What?" Electra asked.
"Do it. Kill me." I repeated myself. Electra's face grew blank before she stormed over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a gun. She spun around with the gun poised in her hand, the barrel pointed directly at my chest. The sound of the safety being released filled the room.
"Stop." Electra ordered when I began walking towards her.
"Shoot me because I'm not going to stop."I kept moving closer. "Do it."
"I'm not joking, Braden. Stop or I'll f.ucking shoot you!" Electra yelled and I noticed the gun in her hand began to tremble.
"Shoot me." I outstretched my arms in offering as I took those last few steps towards her. Electra let out a shaky breath when I pressed my chest up against the tip of the gun. Her eyes looked at my chest. I lowered my arms and slowly grabbed the tip of the gun. Electra's hands didn't put up a fight when I lifted the gun from her hands.
Her hands moved to her chest where she clutched them tightly to her resembling a scared child. Electra's lips parted when she let out a shaky breath and looked down at the floor.
"I only allowed one person in and then I left her to burn. I couldn't save her and she died. I just left her body there to burn on an operating table. You're going to die if you stay here, Braden. This life isn't for you. I'm no good, I'm bad and I know that. I deserve to be alone and I can live whatever years I have left alone. You should leave now Braden before I destroy you. You don't want to end up like me. You don't want to be with me." Electra's voice was faint compared to the screaming she had just got through doing.
My hand raised and moved to the back of her head where my fingers curled into the soft tendrils of her hair. I closed any space that was left between us and guided her head to rest against my chest. Something stirred in my chest when she didn't move away.
"I'll wait." I mumbled against her hair. "Even if you never say it I'll still wait. I'm not going to leave you, I can promise you that." My arm wrapped around her waist to bring our bodies flush against one another.
"Promises should never be made if you can't keep them." Electra spoke against my chest as I continued to run my fingers through her hair and hold her close. "You don't understand the severity of what you're saying."
"I'm not leaving, Electra. Right here and now I'm promising you that I'll never leave you." I kissed the top of her head and wished she would say the same thing.
"You don't know what you're getting into." Electra murmered.
"Do you see me running? Do you see me scared? I'm not a little boy, Electra, I'm a man and I'm not going to leave you." I spoke against her hair. My hands moved to the hem of my shirt that she wore and I took a step back so that I could lift it free from her body. She rose up her arms so that I could slip the shirt off of her head which I then tossed to the side.
My eyes scanned over her body like I was seeing it for the first time. Every scar and curve of her perfect body. My eyes moved to the long, pink scar that started at her hip then moved towards her back where it stopped. I wanted to know how she got it, but I knew it wouldn't be a nice story to hear.
My eyes sought out hers only to find that she was already staring at me. She watched me intently, like a predator would its prey. Watching and waiting patiently for its next move. The thing was that I wasn't her prey. We were both something more than human, we were both freaks in the human world. I wasn't a killer, but that didn't make me normal.
My hands moved to her soft hips pulling her closer to me. Our chests pressed against one another and I found myself getting lost in her eyes. My eyes drifted down to her lips then moved back up to her eyes. She was waiting for my next move and that was all the permission I needed to dip my head down and angle my lips against hers.
My lips moved against hers slowly, nothing like the wild need we had been having. I pulled my lips away from hers to look into her eyes and found just what I was looking for. She wanted me. Whether she said it or not I knew she wanted me.
I moved one of my hands to the side of her face and brought my lips back to hers this time pushing my tongue past her lips. I guided her back against the bed and we both moved onto the bed. She crawled backwards against the bed while I followed her not wanting to take my lips from hers.
I used my arms to brace myself above her as I moved my tongue with hers then traced her bottom lip with my tongue. I felt her hands move to my back where her fingernails gently scraped against the skin causing goosebumps to raise against my skin. I settled myself in between Electra's parted legs then moved one of my hands down so that I could guide the head of my d!ck to her opening.
My lips parted when I urged the head of my d!ck past her dripping opening. Slowly, I thrust inside of her wet heat feeling her walls tighten around my d!ck. When I was all the way in and our bodies were tightly molded together, I lay kisses on her chest and circled my tongue around one of her peaked n!pples.
"Braden." Electra sounded breathless. "Move." Her nails dug into the muscles of my back wanting me to move inside of her. I braced myself on my forearms and looked down into Electra's face, her exotic and piercing eyes weighed down with passion and lust.
With my eyes locked with hers, I leaned down to press my lips against hers then pulled then away. I pulled out leaving just enough of me in her to slowly thrust back inside. The deep, yet slow thrusts I gave her made Electra claw at my back and had her moaning for more.
"Faster." Electra panted. I refused her request and moved out just to continue back inside of her wet warmth at my slow pace. I didn't want this to be rough, hard sex. I wanted to take my time, I wanted Electra to feel what I felt for her.
I wrapped my hand underneath her knee and brought our bodies closer together so that she could feel even more of me. Minutes ticked by feeling like hours as I continued to slowly thrust into her then pull out just enough to roll back in. I was sweating from the restraint I put on myself not to just grab her hips and start pounding into her like I wanted to.
I wanted her to feel what I was doing. I wanted her to feel what I felt. I wanted her to know that I was serious about what I told her. As I looked down at her face, our eyes still locked together, I took in every detail of her sweat beaded face.
The way her mouth was parted as she panted and called out my name softly. The moans that fell from her tongue. The way she looked up at me as I moved inside of her was the way every man wanted to be looked at by a woman. She felt the same. She might not admit it, but she felt it.
A gasp flew from her lips just as I felt her walls tightly clench around my d!ck. Her eyes widened and a deep red flushed her neck and chest as a wave of wet heat shot out from her coating my still pumping d!ck. The pressure her walls were putting on my d!ck was enough to cause it to swell before my c.um poured into her.
I kept up my slow thrusts as we both rode out our highs, both of our releases pouring out of her and marking the sheets and air with its presence. I stopped moving inside of her then lay myself against her while I placed most of my weight on my forearms.
My forehead pressed against hers as I closed my eyes and relished in the feeling of being so close to her. I never wanted it to end. I never wanted to be away from her. Still inside of her, I pulled back to look into her eyes again which had grown heavy and were still glazed over from her orgas.m.
One of her hands reached up and brushed the sweaty hair from my eyes. I kissed the inside of her palm before she drew it back. I dipped my head down to gently brush my swollen lips against hers then nestled my face in the crook of her neck. My eyes drifted closed to the feeling of her fingers winding their way into my hair and her finger dancing along my jaw.
A/N: THERE ARE ONLY TEN CHAPTERS LEFT OF 'ELECTRA' WHICH INCLUDE AN EPILOGUE THAT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING AT THE MOMENT. I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL LIKED THE STORY SO FAR AND CONTINUE TO READ AS I FINISH POSTING THE LAST OF THE CHAPTERS. THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T BE SHY TO VOTE AND PLACE COMMENTS :)
~mia

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???