A R T E M I S I A

Pic of the book cover for 'Artemisia' the second book in my Lusus Naturae trilogy>>>

|C O M I N G A U G U S T 2016|>>>>
New York once again becomes an all out war zone when demons from the past return. Hundreds of miles away, Artemisia answers the call for an allegiance when her long time friend calls for aid as New York turns into an all out war zone. With demons and a dark, unspoken past of her own, Artemisia pledges her allegiance to her friend, Electra, and crosses an ocean to fight a war that isn't her own.
A deadly rival unlike any the two young women have ever seen before threatens the survival of the city and their very existence and pushes their friendship to its limits. Artemisia's past threatens to destroy her entirely and more problems arise when the dark goddess catches the lusting eye of a government attack dog, Agent Carter.
Things take a turn for the worst, friendships and trusts are put to the test when a deadly betrayal happens. The betrayer being someone no one could have ever expected.
Will Artemisia and Electra's friendship survive or will the two be torn apart and start a war of their own? Will Agent Carter break through to Artemisia or will she keep him in the dark? Will the city survive or will everyone perish? In the second installment of my Lusus Naturae trilogy, monsters go to war in a world that is quickly being swallowed up by darkness, friendships are brought to a breaking point, boundaries are met, and an enemy so dark and evil yearns to destroy them all.
This is a story of wayward vigilantes versus an evil unlike any the other have ever faced before. This is the story of a young woman whose past and set ways may destroy her before they even reach the final battle. This is a story of friendship, lust, past demons, betrayal, and an epic war fought by the monsters of the world. This is the story of Artemisia.