Chapter Twenty~Six Poison

"FINNEY!" Paul yelled frantically just before my hands flew forward and snapped his neck with a resounding cracking sound. The sound of yelling and things breaking could be heard almost instantly. My eyes fell to something glinting at Paul's side and I bent over to pull it free. I examined the golden handgun with interest and released the safety with a 'click'. It was time I joined the party.

Not EDITED...

~Braden~

"FINNEY!" A man's shrill voice screamed from the room Electra had went in successfully stopping the Cyclops in his tracks towards me.
"I think that's our cue, boys," the bald guy, Bullseye, stated. His words caused the room to explode...literally.
The whole side of the bar exploded and seconds later the four men from the other room burst through the ruble and jumped the nearest guy. F*ck. Everyone started lifting chair and even tables as Electra' s men fought with who was left of Mr. Fantastic's men.
The Cyclops started to move his large body quickly to the door where Electra was still inside and I found myself running after him. I punched his back causing him to grunt in pain then slowly turn around to face me.
The Cyclops retaliated by swinging one of his massive fists towards my face. My hand moved on its own and gripped the large, dirty fist of the Cyclops. The Cyclops' eye widened and he let out a loud cry of pain when the sound of the bones of his hand shattering could be heard. He slowly lowered to the ground in pain and I felt his bones shifting and breaking under my hold. I didn't even think I was putting that much pressure on his hand. I wonder what I could do if I really tried?
"Please, please stop!" He begged through the pain and I instantly let go. He held the wrist of his broken hand in agony and I took a step away from him while looking around the bar. Only Electra's men remained standing while the other men lay unconscious.
The sound of a gunshot near me had me spin around to see the Cyclops man fall on his face and a gun slip from his hand and onto the floor. Blood poured from a gaping hole in the back of his head and I locked eyes with Electra who stood over the man with a gleaming, golden gun dangling from her hand.
"You're losing your touch," Electra smirked and stepped over the dead man's body to stand directly in front of me.
"Where's Mr. Fantastic?" I asked.
"He's in Hell now," Electra said and held out the golden gun for me to take. I grasped its coldness in my hand while she gave me a sly smile.
"Let's move out," she said to her men,"there is nothing left here." Electra brushed past me and started towards the exit. Her men followed suit after her and I glanced down at the hole in the back of the Cyclops' head. I grimaced in disgust when I saw thick blood ooze from his head and I shook my head then moved away from his body.
"Coming, Braden?" Electra called from outside and I felt an involuntary smile pull at my lips as I walked towards the door.
》》 》》 》》 》》 》》 》》 》》

~Electra~

Back at my place, I had sent Braden back to my room and had a maid fix him up some food while I went into a bathroom at the end of the hall. I closed the door behind me and turned on the water to the walk in shower. I opened the cabinet door above the sink and pulled out a small box. I opened the small box and pulled out the vile of Bliss that I connect with the tip emptying the Bliss into the cartridge.
I put the tip to my lips and drew in the concoction feeling the vapor fill my lungs. I closed my eyes when I slowly exhaled feeling nothing at first. I drew in another when I began to feel the faint side effects. My head grew light and my body steadily began to feel as if I were hovering instead of standing. It had been awhile since I got lost in the Bliss and it was long overdue.
My eyes flew open when the Bliss was now in full effect and I cast my eyes to the mirror where steam from the shower had already caused a blanket of condensation to cover the glass. My hand wiped away a strip of condensation to reveal my cold eyes.
I drew in more of the vapor and let out a shaky breath. Tearing my eyes from the mirror, I drew in one last breath from the poison before stripping myself of everything but my bra and panties. My eyes drifted closed when I stepped into the shower letting the warm water bead and slide across my skin.
My body slid down onto the floor of the shower and I pulled my knees up to my chest letting the water fall over my head. I thought of nothing and felt nothing but the warm water falling over my body. I was conscious of every breath I took and focused on that.
I don't know how long I was in there before I heard the door open and rapid footsteps. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I slowly tilted my head up when I heard the shower door being wretched open. Braden stood there looking down at me with horror.
"What are you doing in here?" I felt myself asking, but the words didn't link with my mind.
"What the hell did you take?" Braden asked furiously and switched off the water ending the torrent of warm water.
"What did you take?" I heard him asking again let my eyes drift back closed to focus on my breathing and heartbeat.
"F*ck," he hissed and I felt electric heat when his hand wrapped around my forearm and pulled me up to fall upon his warm chest. He dipped his body and scooped me up into his arms. My body was alive with the feeling of his body so close to mine. I could hear his heartbeat and feel it's every beat against me.
"Why did you do this to yourself?" He asked down to me and I only hummed against his firm chest. So warm and damn did he smell good.
I felt my damp body being placed on a soft bed and I opened my eyes to find myself on my bed. Braden appeared in front of me holding an oversized T-shirt.
"Why did you do this to yourself?" He asked softly and his words drifted over me. I didn't answer and Braden sighed while he tugged the t-shirt over my head. He sat down beside me and I looked down at my hand turning it palm up.
"You need to sleep off whatever the hell you took," Braden spoke softly down to me while I continued staring unblinking at my hand.
"Hey, you okay?" I heard him ask and blinked before raising my head to look up into his eyes. Damn, he was big. He chuckled and I realized in my dazed state that he must have heard me.
"You need sleep," he suggested again.
"No," I answered after sometime,"it will be gone soon. I already feel it fading away." I stood from the bed not feeling weightless anymore as my body had already burned out most of the Bliss.
"You go on and try to sleep. I'm--I'm going to go get some air," I explained and moved slowly towards the balcony door.
"Hey, wait!" He called out when I pulled open the double doors. He appeared by me and I looked up with a smirk.
"You afraid I'll jump?" I asked and leaned towards him teasingly. Satisfaction filled me when I took notice of his eyes that fell to my lips and the way his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down. His nervousness was a bit of a turn on. Actually, it was a huge turn on.
"Do you want to kiss me right now?" I asked and purposely dropped my voice seductively and put my hand on his chest letting my fingers graze down it stopping at the hem of his pants.
Braden let out a shaky breath when I stretched up to place my lips directly in front of his teasingly. His breath mingled with my own and I slowly traced my fingers back up his solid chest to rest in the center.
"I'm poison but baby I know you love it," I whispered as I placed my lips at the corner of his. "You proved that this morning." I placed a small kiss dangerously close to his lips feeling him shudder underneath my hand and press against my body leaving very little space between us.
"If you don't want me then go to bed, but if you want me," I said against the flesh at the corner of his mouth,"then take me." Something along the lines of a groan and a growl came from Braden's chest before he gripped onto waist and yanked me flush against him crashing our lips together with one need--one thing in both of our minds.

COMMENT...VOTE...FAN...SHARE???
A/N: I GUESS YOU GUYS CAN GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH WITH READING SEXUAL SCENES OR IF YOU WILL GET OFFENDED OR SOMETHING. JUST A WARNING.