Chapter Thirty~Two Jealous?

"I've come to visit Mr. Montoya," I politely informed the man.
    "How do you know of Montoya?" The man asked and furrowed his thick, dark eyebrows. "He has no one coming here." I rolled my eyes and sighed.
    "Take me to him or I will be forced to find him myself," I spoke in a clipped tone. The man said nothing and he set his face into a hard expression then turned and began walking back to the door they had come from. I didn't need to look back to know that Bullseye, Braden, and my men were trailing closely behind.

~Braden~

    "Rupello, who is this?" The Spanish man asked when we walked into what looked like an office. For a sex trafficker, the man looked like he took care of himself. He was dressed in a black pair of slacks and a red silken shirt that reminded me of blood for some reason. He had short, dark stubble that was neatly trimmed and kept and his hair was styled with gel.
    "I don't know," one of his men answered.
    "My name is Electra Volcov, Mr. Montoya," Electra introduced and I saw the man's nearly black eyes flicker over to find Electra. He noticeably looked her up and down slowly checking her out. A look of interest became visible on his face.
    "Ah, I have heard of you," Montoya hummed. "I must say for once the rumors are true. You are a stunning thing." I felt my jaw tighten and body tense hearing him talk to her like that.
    "All bad things I hope?" Electra asked and I felt my body grow warm when I saw a playful smile on her plump lips. F.uck. Was she--was she flirting with this d!ck? 
    "It depends on what you see as bad," Montoya flashed a perfectly straight, pearly smile in Electra's direction making me want to knock his f.ucking teeth in. Come on, she couldn't see what he was doing? Maybe she likes it, a voice in my head spoke up. Maybe she likes him. No, she couldn't like this f.ucker. He wasn't her type. Well, if she had a type it wouldn't be him. It wouldn't be you either.
    "Why have you come here?" He asked in all seriousness, but I could still see the glint in his black eyes.
    "I've come to burn your place down," Electra calmly answered,"with you in it." The grin on his face immediately fell after hearing her words and all I could think was 'oh shit'.
     "You have, have you? And, how do you plan on accomplishing this?" He asked and gave a cocky smirk.
    "You're going to get a knife in your throat, then five seconds after that your men will die," Electra explained. "The rest will come to me later." I watched Montoya's men shift uncomforably and flex their fingers around their automatics. They were scared, that much was evident. What I was uncertain about was what Montoya would do.
    Of all things, he chuckled. A deep, darkly humored chuckle that had my muscles tighten and jaw tick. I wanted to knock this guys f.ucking teeth in. I wanted to slam my fists into his face so that there wouldn't be anything pretty left. I wanted to kill him.
    "Beautiful, deadly, and funny," he spoke up when his chuckling subsided. "Why do you want to burn my place down?"
    "Because, I REALLY despise your kind. Also, because I can," Electra explained and pasted a sickly sweet smile on her face. "Bullseye, If you would kindly get things started."
    Bullseye's arm was a blur as it propelled itself foreward sending something flying from his hand that buried dead center into Montoya's forehead. My eyes widened when the sound of gunfire filled the room as well as the heavy smell of burning gunpowder and lead. And then there was Electra, just standing in the middle of it all analyzing with her watchful eyes not even batting an eyelash when a bullet came to close for comfort. Just as quick as it had begun, the deafening sound of gunfire ended.
    Montoya lay dead on the floor with a knife protruding from his forehead and his men didn't even get the chance to fire a single shot before they were shot down. I'd be lying if I said my shoulders didn't relax and tension fade away when Montoya lay dead in his own pool of blood.
    "That was five seconds," I spoke up breathlessly.
    "Sven, you and the others do a run through and make sure there is no one else," Electra ordered.
    "What about the girls?" Sven asked.
    "Find them," Electra replied. Her men dispersed out of the room leaving Bullseye, Electra, and I alone in the room with a bunch of dead guys.
    "Go with them, Bull," Electra added. Bullseye followed Electra's instruction and left the room. I found the room to grow warmer with just Electra and I alone.
    "What now?" I asked after I cleared my throat. Electra moved her eyes up to meet mine.
    "They will find the girls and I will have my men return them to their homes," Electra answered," and then this place will burn."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

~Braden~

    Two girls. Two young girls who couldn't be any older than thirteen or fourteen were found locked away in the abandoned dog kennels and brought outside by Electra's men. One was a young dark skinned girl with pale autumn brown eyes wearing a filthy white summer dress that had one strap falling off her shoulder revealing her white bra and part of her chest. The other was a short, brunette haired girl wearing blue pajamas. Both wore no shoes and both looked like they had been through pure hell.
    Tears stained both of their cheeks as Electra's men guided them to where Electra was standing. She walked slowly up to the dark skinned girl whose arms were wrapped around herself and eyes cast downwards. I watched intently as Electra reached out her hand and brought two of her fingers underneath the girl's chin gently lifting her head up so that her eyes met Electra's.
    The girl's bottom lip noticeably wobbled with the threat of breaking into full on sobs as she tried to hold them in. Electra stood like that for a long moment, staring into the girls eyes thinking God only knows what. Electra slowly retracted her hand and shrugged off her leather jacket to walk behind the girl and place it tentatively around her shoulders.
    Electra then moved back to the girl's front and adjusted the jacket on her shoulders covering her exposed upper chest. The girls hands moved to grip the sides of the jacket tightly and not even seconds later she broke down into heart-stabbing sobs. Electra stood there in shock, so did I, when the girl leaned foreward resting her sobbing form against Electra for comfort.
    Electra looked like a deer caught in headlights when the girl placed her head on Electra's chest seeking comfort. Electra's body had stiffened, but I watched in awe when her shoulders relaxed and she put an awkward arm around the girl. Electra looked like she didn't know what to do.
    "It's alright now," Electra spoke in a quiet tone that I had never heard her use before. "They can't hurt you anymore. I will get you home to your families, both of you."
    "Really?" The girl in the pajamas asked with a hopeful gleam in her teary eyes.
    "Yes," Electra confirmed. "Now, go on and my men will take you wherever you need to go. No matter how far." Electra's arm dropped from the girl and she took a step back allowing one of her men to place a hand on the girls' back and guide them both to one of the SUV's.
    My eyes followed Electra and I watched as her focus never wavered from the girls when the SUV pulled off and began driving away. A far off expression came to Electra's face, one of understanding and unspeakable pain.
    It was a look that let me know Electra knew what those girls had been through. It was a look that let me know Electra had been through something just like what those girls had been through. There was so much to Electra that I didn't know, there was so much that I wanted to know.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???