Chapter Thirty~ Six Giant Minion

I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Darby was now dead when Electra's voice warded off my thoughts.
"Are you coming, Braden? A storm is almost on us." Electra stated and on cue rolling thunder could be heard in the now dark skies above us. I gave one more glance at Darby as they hoisted him into the back of the SUV. I moved my eyes away then turned around and made my way over to Electra's SUV.
The first splatters of rain started to fall as soon as we pulled away from the clearing where the only evidence of what happened there was a thick puddle of blood that would soon be washed away by the rain.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT!

¡UNEDITED!

~Electra~

"What was that back there?" I heard Braden ask as he changed into a loose pair of pajama bottoms that hung low off of his hips. I placed down the news magazine I had been reading and placed it on the bedside table. My hands crossed over my chest as I looked up at him with mild amusement on my face. This is the part where he is going to call me a sadistic psychopath.
"Revenge." I replied in a calm and collected tone.
"No--no I mean why didn't you make him suffer? Why did you put him out of his misery? Why did you take it easy on him?" Braden asked as he slipped under the sheets of the bed. I wasn't expecting that. In fact, I was almost hoping he would call me a twisted murderer. I liked him a little too much and that wasn't a good thing.
I must admit that his presence here has been....nice. His presence filled a lonely void that I didn't even know I had. We were both two broken pieces, however together--together we could be a whole. What was I even saying? I sounded ridiculous...I almost sounded human. He truly was making me grow soft.
"I blew his f.ucking brains out, that doesn't sound like I was 'taking it easy on him'. Did you want me to make him suffer?" I asked with a dark smile grazing my lips and saw him look away from me. He was changing.
"You did." I grinned widely and leaned over to pinch his cheek. "Aw, my giant minion is growing up." Braden scoffed and brushed my hand off of his cheek.
"I didn't." He tried to convince himself.
"Admit it, you're seeing everything different now. You're thinking different now. You like being bad. Just admit it." I taunted.
"No, I don't." He crossed his muscular arms on his chest and somewhat resembled an overgrown, pouting child.
"Admit it, I make you want to do, think, and feel things you shouldn't...bad things. You like being bad, you like loving bad." My voice lowered to a husky, lusting one and I noticed how Braden's shoulders suddenly tensed. Still, he kept his head leaned back against the headboard and eyes away from mine. Slowly, I crept over to him on my hands and knees and pulled the sheets down his waist so that I could straddle him.
His eyes widened slightly and I saw the mass in his throat bob up and down. My eyes drew his in to lock with mine as I leaned close putting my lips a hair's width away from his. My hands splayed out against the headboard caging him in like prey, bringing me as close to Braden as possible without touching my lips to his. His warm breath tickled against my lips immediately sending a delicious heat to my lower abdomen causing it to tighten and my cl!t to throb to life. I've never had a man, anyone for that matter, set me on fire like he did.
"I know you like me, Braden," I whispered and brought my lips to the shell of his ear feeling him let out a shiver when I blew hot air against it. "I know you want me."I felt his arms shift and hands move to grip my bare thighs. I became very aware that the tent in his pajama bottoms was increasingly growing more prominent as it pressed against my ass. He was so responsive, so f.ucking tempting.
"I'm going to tell you a little secret." I whispered in his ear as I nibbled on the outer shell of his ear. "I want you too. I know I shouldn't, but here I am wanting you anyway." Another shiver shook his muscles and I bit my lip when I felt his fingers deliciously sink into the soft flesh of my hips.
"It's alright to lust, to want, to need something we shouldn't." I rasped in his ear and gave the shell of his ear a little kitten lick. "After all, we're only human. Well, mostly human." I gave a slight chuckle at my last words. I heard him exhale and knew what little restraint he had left was quickly dwindling away to nothing.
"We all need something, someone, whose devils play well with our own. I must say that my devil fancies yours a lot. " I lowered my lips from his ear to his neck where I drew some of the taunt flesh into my mouth. He took in a sharp breath when I nipped the skin there slightly then blew cool air against his now dampened skin. I pulled back and admired the mark I had left.
I sat up and scooted back enough to grip his thigh as my other hand lowered to the prominent bulge that pressed against the fabric of his pajama bottoms. Braden drew in another sharp breath when I added more pressure to his rock solid appendage and rubbed at a torturously slow pace. I watched in fascination as his eyes rolled back into his head revealing the whites of his eyes.
His hard member continued to press against the confines of his pants making me think the seams would surely rip open. Low, almost growling moans came from deep within his chest as I continued to slowly palm his member through his pajama bottoms.
"You like it when I touch you like this, don't you?" I asked, my voice lusting and almost breathless. "Do you want me to wrap my lips around your big c*ck and milk you dry?" Braden's chest began to rise and fall at a fast pace as he began to pant.
"F.uck yes." He moaned with need, his words coming out strangled and desperate. Triumph filled me when I retracted my hand and moved off of him to place myself beside him once again and pick up the magazine.
"What--what the f.uck was that?" He panted out in confusion and disbelief. I casually flipped a page in the magazine as if nothing had happened.
"Nothing. You said you didn't like bad things and I'm clearly bad therefore you don't like me. I wouldn't want to taint you." I calmly explained and flipped another page of the magazine. The magazine was yanked from my hands and tossed onto the floor. My eyes looked up to meet Braden's with annoyance, a hidden smile of victory wanting to break loose.
"I was reading that." I stated in a dry tone. Amusement bubbled inside of me when I took in his frustrated form. He was too easy to get worked up, too easy to-- A small squeak flew from my lips when Braden leaned over and took my hips into his hands, pulling me back onto his lap.
"What are you doing to me, Electra?" Braden deliciously rasped out. I nearly came undone at the longing look he gave my lips. The way he was looking at me right now should be illegal. F.uck! What was he doing to me?
"I could ask you the same thing. What do you want to do, Braden?" I asked and took a small portion of my bottom lip in between my teeth.
"I want--I want to touch you." He managed to get out. I want to touch you...My entire body felt like a wildfire had been set inside of me. I have never had five words turn me on so much.
"Then by all means touch me." my voice dropped a few octaves and warm heat immediately pooled in the juncture between my thighs when he lifted the thin nightgown over my head and dropped it over the side of the bed. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was already almost on the edge. I was left in a matching nude pantie set and felt pride bloom in my chest when I saw Braden's eyes widen when he looked at my subtle chest that was spilling out of the cups of my bra.
He looked like a fat kid in a candy shop who just found one of the tastiest candies in the world. I smirked at his wonderstruck reaction and moved my hands behind my back to fumble with the clasp of my bra. The clasp fell along my back when it was freed and I slowly, teasingly brushed one of the straps from my shoulder before the other.
A lump in Braden's throat bobbed up and down when he took in my bare chest. Slowly, he reached out and cupped the underside of one of my breasts then stroked the hardening bud with the rough pad of his thumb. A let out a small moan and tangled one of my hands in his hair when I felt him push aside my panties with his nimble fingers.
"F.uck." He whispered huskily as he parted my lips and ran a finger teasingly along my dripping slit. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to taste the metallic blood I had drawn. "You're f.ucking drenched."
My mouth hung open when a loud moan twisted through my vocals as Braden pressed down on my cl!t while teasing my entrance with the tip of his thumb. He retracted his thumb and placed it on my cl!t where he applied pressure that had my back arching sending my chest closer to him.
I felt his long index finger push through my warm heat, his large hand still roughly grasping my breast. My hands went to his shoulders, my nails digging into his shoulders as he began pumping his finger in and out of me. My hips began to roll against his hand in sync with his movements.
Nearly blinding pleasure surged through me as he added another one of his long digits and began to scissor them inside of me. I felt them graze against my walls that tightly clenched around his fingers, promising what they could do to his c.ock.
One of my hands fell to the hem of his pajama bottoms and quickly slipped inside of them feeling his warm, taunt skin brush against my hand. My hand brushed the solid, burning skin of his erection and wrapped around its length as I released it from its confines.
His hips jerked up violently against my hand and I teased him further by giving his erection a firm squeeze. His fingers continued to pump in and out of me as he removed his hand from my breast. I almost let out a pitiful whine from the loss of contact, but let out a breathless moan when his mouth encased my n!pple. His warm tongue swiped around the sensitive flesh as his fingers continued to move in and out of me at a slow pace that was pure torture.
My hand pumped up and down his length and then I swiped my thumb against its swollen tip to feel the droplets of prec.um coat his tip. Braden groaned against my breast, the vibrations shooting directly south where he added a third digit stretching me out even more. Feeling that I couldn't take much more of this, I began pumping him at a more rapid pace.
The combination of him flicking the hardened pebble of my n!pple with his tongue along with his talented fingers hitting all the right places inside of me had a tight coil form in my lower belly. All too soon, the coil unwound itself sending me crashing back to earth. I felt molten desire pour from inside of me causing my c.um to coat his fingers and hands. My body fell against his, shuddering as I felt my muscles become immobile.
Braden's thick member that was still wrapped in my now slowly pumping hand twitched and his hips jerked up violently as he let out a grunt. Ropes of his hot seed shot up and landed on my stomach and breasts. My hand fell from his semi-erect c.ock and landed on his thigh.
I placed my forehead on his shoulder feeling like my heart would explode from pounding so hard. A thin coat of sweat glistened on both of our panting bodies. I felt one of his hand being placed on my back as my body still quivered from the vision blurring pleasure he had given me.
"Electra?" Braden called out in a breathless tone.
"Hmm?" I hummed against his shoulder.
"I shouldn't want you like this. I shouldn't want you at all, but I can't stop myself. You're terrifying, exotic in a strange way, and f.ucking beautiful. You're something people can't understand, you're dangerous and unstable and I know I shouldn't be here, but I don't think I could make myself leave even if I wanted to." I felt Braden rest his head against the side of mine. His words seeped into the very depths of my dark, mangled soul. Neither he nor I had to speak to admit that we were both too far into whatever was happening between us to turn back now.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???