Chapter Twenty~Five Mr. Fantastic

A/N: NOT FEELING TOO GOOD ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, BUT HERE IT IS ANYWAY. IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY THEN VOTE AND LET ME KNOW. IF NOT THEN I'LL PUT IT ON HOLD OR REMOVE IT ENTIRELY. HAPPY READING ;)

NOT EDITED...

~Braden~

"What is this place?" I asked from my spot beside Electra in the backseat while the bald guy drove up front. We had pulled up to some kind of rundown bar by the harbour and the warn bells were starting to go off in my head.
"Mr. Fantastic's place," the bald guy answered gruffly.
"How do you know where he is?" I asked when the bald guy parked the car.
"I know many people who know many things," Electra said with a sly smile. She stepped out of the car as did the bald guy and I followed. Another car pulled up behind us and four big guys stepped out.
"Relax, they're with us," Electra clarified. "Do you want to wait in the car?"
"No," I answered and saw Electra smirk.
"Alright then," she said and began walking to the entrance,"this way then." I followed suit after seeing the men from the car behind us walk in another direction towards the building. I stopped behind Electra when she came to a heavy looking wooden door. Electra rapped her fist on the door and it swung open to reveal a one eyed Cyclops looking man with an eye patch.
"I'm here to see, Mr. Fantastic," she stated boldly and the man grunted as his eye ran her body up and down.
"And who the f*ck might you be, lass?" The Cyclops asked with a heavy accent.
"Electra Volcov, my good man," Electra said in a mock accent that matched the Cyclops'. His one good eye widened and he slammed the door in her face.
"Well, that was rude," Electra said and turned to me. A series of locks could be heard unlocking and then the door swung open to show four men flanking the door.
"The boss will see you," the Cyclops said. Electra slunk past the Cyclops fearlessly and I followed with the other men in tow.
A musty smell filled my nose causing my nostrils to flare at the dank smell. The place was dark and dim with only a few dirty lights on the wall serving as light. Men sat at a few tables sizing us up as we walked in.
"You," the Cyclops said while he eyed Electra up and down again,"you go through that door beside the bar."
"And what about my companions?" Electra asked smoothly. The Cyclops eye fell to where I stood by Electra's side.
"We can keep them company in here. Only you can go see the boss, lass." The Cyclops said with a grin that revealed what was left of his rotting teeth.
"No," the bald guy said gruffly.
"Now, Bullseye," Electra spoke to the bald guy,"we are guests here. We must go along with his wishes." She was really f*cking crazy to go in there by herself.
"Stay here and have a drink or two," Electra instructed,"you as well, Braden." She added when she walked to the chipped black door beside the bar alone. Electra didn't even cast a glance back at us before she opened the creaky door and slipped silently inside. She was brave, I'll give her that. Brave, but f*cking crazy.
"Well boys," the Cyclops said while he and his men eyed us,"how about a drink?"
"I think we're fine without one," I spoke up. In a place like this, the drinks couldn't be good.
"You denying our hospitality?" The Cyclops sneered with a glint in his eye. His friends snickered from where they sat at faded wooden tables.
"No, I've just never liked drinking rat piss," I prodded. F*ck, I shouldn't have said that. The Cyclops grin faded and was replaced by a hard expression on his face.
"You come here uninvited and then you complain about our liquor that you ain't even drank," the Cyclops said darkly. "You're just asking for it, pretty boy." The Cyclops sneered and took a step foreward while the scrapping of chairs could be heard. Shit.
》》 》》 》》 》》 》》 》》 》 》》

~Electra~

My eyes scanned over the room lit by candles and took in the blood red carpet. A throne like chair sat behind a mahogany desk and in that chair sat a gangly looking man wearing a gold suit and top hat. This--this was the man who broke into one of my warehouses and stole three cases of my Bliss? This was no man, this was a fool.
He drew from the cigar in his pale hand then blew smoke rings into the air. His grey eyes looked me over and a lazy grin came to his lips. He surprised me by suddenly jumping from his chair and standing up.
"You must be the lovely, Electra," he pointed out.
"And you must be, Mr. Fantastic," I said dryly when he stepped in front of me. He took my hand and placed a kiss on my hand with his thin, cold lips that caused me to curl my lip in disgust.
"Please," he said with his lips still hovering over my hand,"call me Paul. Mr. Fantastic I already know that I am." I pulled my hand from his and brushed it against my side ridding it off his germs.
"Well, Paul," I emphasized,"I believe you've stolen something of mine." He straightened up and drew another puff from his cigar in a carefree manner.
"Oh," he exclaimed in mocking shock,"that was your place?"
"I'm no idiot so do not beat about the bush like I am one. Give me back what is mine and maybe I'll consider being lenient with your punishment," I stated and Mr. Fantastic laughed a loud bellowing laugh.
"You're--you're a character you are," he said through his laughter. Anger bubbled inside of me and I flexed my hand that was itching to curl itself around his skinny throat.
"You don't know how mean I am," I spoke lowly,"let me show you." My hand flew foreward snaking my fingers around his cold neck. The action instantly ceased his annoying laughter and I watched in amusement as his eyes widened like a cartoon character. The cigar fell from from his hand when his fingers began clawing at my hand that only tightened its hold.
"Paul," I said with a sickly sweet smile,"care to tell me where my shipment is?" He gurgled and I loosened my hold on his neck to let him speak. He fell onto his knees before me and coughed violently while his hand lay on his neck.
"S-sold i-it," he stammered.
"Come again?" I asked feeling angry heat creep up my neck.
"I sold it already," he said shakily.
"That's too bad," I said darkly.
"FINNEY!" Paul yelled frantically just before my hands flew forward and snapped his neck with a resounding cracking sound. The sound of yelling and things breaking could be heard almost instantly from outside of the room. My eyes fell to something glinting at Paul's side and I bent over to pull it free. I examined the golden handgun with interest and released the safety with a 'click'. It seemed they had started the party without me.

COMMENT...VOTE...FAN...SHARE???

NEXT UPDATE: Saturday October 31, 2015