Chapter Thirty~Seven I Can't Stop Myself

"I shouldn't want you like this. I shouldn't want you at all, but I can't stop myself. You're terrifying, exotic in a strange way, and f.ucking beautiful. You're something people can't understand, you're dangerous and unstable and I know I shouldn't be here, but I don't think I could make myself leave even if I wanted to." I felt Braden rest his head against the side of mine. His words seeped into the very depths of my dark, mangled soul. Neither he nor I had to speak to admit that we were both too far into whatever was happening between us to turn back now.

 Neither he nor I had to speak to admit that we were both too far into whatever was happening between us to turn back now

A/N: THIS BOOK IS MATURE FOR A REASON. ANY READERS WHO ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THE HARSH LANGUAGE, MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT, SEXUALLY CRUDE TERMS, VIOLENCE, AND SCENES OF TORTURE SHOULD NOT READ THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE ON IF SUCH THINGS BOTHER YOU. IF YOU ARE FINE WITH HOW I WRITE, THEN PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE STORY SO FAR.
~mia

~Electra~

A thin layer of glistening sweat shined on both of our pleasure driven bodies. The sound of my breathless pants and Braden's moans and grunts combined with the sound of the headboard knocking into the wall all mixed with the sound of our flesh slapping together as Braden continued to ram into me from behind.
My fingernails curled into the crumbled sheets and my mouth fell open as I felt Braden's c.ock ram balls deep into my dripping center filling me completely and managing to hit against my cervix. The fine sheets, unable to take my death grip and clawing any further, ripped underneath my fingertips and nails. Braden's hands that were on my hips held a firm grip as he continued to relentlessly pull out nearly all the way then ram back into me at an insane pace.
The smell of our sweat and multiple releases hung humid and heavy in the air. We had been like this for hours now, switching positions and resting for a few minutes only to catch our breaths then continue on ravaging each other into the early hours of the morning.
Through the mind strangling pleasure that sparked through my body as he moved in and out of me, I felt his searing mouth place open mouth kisses along my spine. His balls that were heavy with his seed slapped against my bare ass with every sharp thrust he gave.
"F.uck." Braden spoke through clenched teeth. I felt his c.ock swell inside of me and my sensitive walls instinctively clenched around him in anticipation. Braden brought one of his hands in front of slightly parted knees and placed two of his fingers on my throbbing, slick cl!t. Black dots blurred my vision and I smashed my face against the bed as a wave of enormous pleasure crashed down on me when he moved his fingers in swift circles against my cl!t.
The mattress did little to suppress my screams when I felt my juices pour from my body and coat Braden's c.ock that was still pounding into me now at a sloppy pace. My walls tightly clenched around his c.ock, drawing him further in milliseconds before he twitched inside of me and hot spurts of his seed shot ropes inside of my quivering womb.
My body trembled and quivered underneath Braden's, his hands on my hips being the only thing keeping me from completely collapsing onto the bed. Slowly, he pulled his now semi-hard member from inside of my still dripping center leaving me to feel empty inside. With him no longer being inside of me it felt as if I were missing a big part of myself. I felt empty and.... incomplete. I let out a small, pathetic whimper when the head of his c.ock popped out of me.
One of Braden's hands that lay on my hip guided my body to lay down on my side. He then collapsed against his own side in front of me. His hair that hung against his forehead was now slick and plastered to his forehead and the sides of his face by his own sweat.
One of his arms scooped my body up from underneath me and drew my body flush against his so that I was halfway laying against his chest. His free hand ran up and down my bare thigh in a slow and soothing manner, nothing like the rough f.ucking we had been going at for hours.
His body was on fire and sweaty, but so was mine so I paid no attention to it. We were both in dire need of a shower, however that could wait just a little longer. My eyes were locked with his, unable to break away from the pull that his forest green eyes carried.
His soft lips were parted as he tried to steady his breathing. I placed one of my hands on his sweat slickened chest and felt his rapid heartbeat thrum against my palm. I wondered if he could feel mine with my chest tightly pressed against his side like this.
"I think," I panted and licked my lips,"think you broke my vagina." I was completely serious. I had never came so much and so hard before. I could still feel my c.um and his leaking out and sticking to my thighs. Braden let out a short chuckle and moved his large hand to my ass where he kneaded it with his calloused palm and long fingers.
"It can't be any worse than me not being able to turn my d!ck off. It won't go down." I glanced down to see that he was right. His c.ock was still hard, thick, and ready. It's wide, mushroom head was still gleaming from both of our releases. The breathtaking smile that was on his soft lips slowly faded and I felt a silent, small bubble of concern bloom in my belly.
"What's wrong?" I asked. I already knew. This is when he tells me all of this is a mistake. This is when he tells me that everything he said was a mistake. It shouldn't matter to me if he says so, it wouldn't hurt me anyway. Nothing as insignificant as one man could hurt me. Could he?
"It's nothing." He lies and I feel a deep frown set into my lips. He rolls onto his back making my body fully rest against the mattress. One of his hands moves to run through his sweat dampened hair while the other rests at his side.
"You're lying." My voice was low and suspicious. Braden gave a small sigh.
"I like you a little too much, more than I should." He finally spoke after a long moment. I opened my mouth to speak and found no words. I closed my mouth only to open it again, the words I wanted to say at the tip of my tongue.
"You like me?" I asked slowly with uncertainty weighing heavy on each word. I watched his face for any signs that would give away what he was thinking, there was no emotion on his face as he stared up at the ceiling. The lump in his throat bobbed up and down. I watched him stare at the ceiling for a long time, wondering if he would answer me. Damn. His mood changed fast. Coming to the conclusion that he wouldn't answer me, I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling as well.
"Electra?" Braden's voice was low and quiet.
"Hm?" I hummed and continued to look up at the ceiling.
"Are you ever going to stop doing what you're doing? Are you ever just going to decide that enough is enough?" Braden's questions threw me off a bit, but didn't completely stun me.
"No." I answered almost instantly.
"Why not?" He asked.
"Because," I began,"I can't stop myself." It was true. What I did was what kept me going. Revenge was what filled my veins and fed my body. Silence filled the room as we both continued to stare up at the ceiling, lost in our own thoughts. I couldn't stop what I was doing. Not even if I truly wanted to. My revenge was what and who I was. I wasn't even f.ucking human anymore.
"Why do you do it? Why do you turn the city into your own personal war zone?" His voice filled the empty silence one again. I was quiet for a moment as I watched the shadows cast by the window dance along the ceiling.
"I know it may be hard to believe but there are people, many bad people, who are even worse than I. They are all monsters and I believe that it takes a monster to kill the monsters. It takes a devil to bring down the demons of the world." I was so deep into my own thoughts that I didn't fully hear what I was saying. "Every monster, every predator, has something or someone that will bring it down and destroy it. I want my face to be the last thing they see when I destroy each and every one of them." Again, silence filled the space between us. However, it didn't last long.
"There's not anyone worse than you, Electra. I mean--no one is as--is as dangerous as you. Is there someone more dangerous than you? " Braden stumbled over his words to find the right thing to say. I understood what he meant.
"I'm my own monster. I am my own destruction." I heard myself saying. "I want to take as many bastards to hell with me as I possibly can before I die." I wanted all of the men and even women in the world who fed off of the innocent and weak and used them to all burn in Hell.
"That's not a healthy life goal." Braden muttered. I felt a smirk pull at the corner of my lips.
"I'm not a healthy minded person, Braden." I replied.
"So, you're gonna try and kill every bad guy in the city?" Braden stated more than asked.
"Quite violently." I answered.
"You can't kill them all, Electra." I felt the bed shift and turned my head to find that Braden was now on his side and staring at me with his eyes of a golden-green autumn.
"Watch me."

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???