Chapter Twenty~Eight Rattus Norvegicus

! NOT EDITED!

>>WHERE WE LEFT OFF....

"Was it--okay?" Braden asked slowly and brought his head up to meet my eyes. He sounded...insecure and unsure of all things. That thought made an unknown feeling flutter and stir in my chest.
"Did you not hear me screaming your name?" I asked pointedly and saw a sly grin stretch across his face. He placed a kiss to my lips letting them linger there sending heat and sparks throughout my body once again.
"I should shower," I murmered feeling both of our fluids on my thighs and moved my lips to the corner of his.
"Why? I'm not done yet," Braden said in a husky voice that had my thighs once again quivering with need. This man was going to break me.

~Braden~

Voices were what woke me. It was when I stirred in the bed and cracked open my eyes did I realize the absence beside me. Electra was gone, but the voices I heard outside the door meant she wasn't far. I sat up in the bed and rubbed at my eyes just as the door closed revealing Electra.
She wore black skinny jeans that clung to her every dip and curve and a simple black sweater as well as black boots. The outfit was simple, but on Electra it made her look like a dark goddess.
"You're awake," Electra pointed out and made no move to come closer.
"Yeah, I uh--just woke up," I explained and rubbed at the back of my neck feeling heat creep up my face when I remembered what we did last night.
"They have prepared breakfast downstairs for you after you are dressed," she stated and seemed--detached this morning. Something was off with her today and I hoped it wasn't because of last night.
"You're not going to have breakfast with me?" I asked wanting to get some more information out of her.
"I've somewhere to be, but I will be back later," she answered.
"Where are you going?" I ventured to ask and saw her signature smirk pull across her plump lips.
"Why, are you going to miss me?" She asked with a playful glint in her stormy eyes.
"Depends on where you're going?" I pressed.
"Is this your way of asking to come along?" She asked with a tilt of her head, that sly smirk still on her plump lips. Those f.ucking lips...
"I--I--uh--"
"Because, you can't," Electra added.
"What?" I asked and felt like I had been slapped in the face.
"You. Can't. Go." That f.ucking smirk was still on her face.
"So, I'm your prisoner now?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.
"As much as the idea of having you be my sex slave entices me, no," she clarified. "For your safety, you need to stay here."
"My safety?" I repeated her words. She made me sound like a little boy who couldn't take care of himself.
"Yes," she replied.
"I can take care of myself. Besides, the safest place is with you, right?" I asked and watched something gleam in her mischievous eyes.
"Alright then," she crossed her arms at her chest,"get dressed and meet me downstairs."
"You still didn't answer my question," I stated as I stood from the bed and started looking for my boxers and pants.
"What question?" She asked.
"Where you're going," I replied and tugged on my pants.
"There is some...sanitizing that I need to do," she answered slowly. Sanitizing.
"Why am I not liking the sound of that?" I asked and sifted through my things for a shirt.
"Then by all means stay here, Braden," Electra said smoothly and although I wasn't looking at her I felt her stormy eyes watching me with amusement.
Braden. My name sounded so...exotic rolling off her tongue like that. It sounded even better when she was moaning it underneath me while I pounded into her dripping--
"Are you alright there, Braden? You seem a little flushed looking in the cheeks," Electra's voice blacked out the images that began to play in my head, all where she was the main focus.
"Uh--yeah," I answered and cleared my throat unable to look into her eyes or at that knowing smirk I just knew were on those plump lips of hers. I felt my heart quicken when I thought of what she did with those lips, what she could do with them right now. F.uck, I was addicted. I was addicted to this woman.
"Well then get your ass downstairs in five minutes or I'll tell Bull not to wait," Electra explained and I heard the door open. Only then did I lift my eyes to look at her retreating back. My eyes widened slightly when she turned around and locked eyes with me. She flashed me a knowing smirk then disappeared through the door closing it behind her. Heat flushed up my neck and burned my cheeks seeing her do that.
"F.uck," I breathed out under my breath and ran a hand through my hair. She wasn't even doing much of anything to get me so stirred up, but when she smirked like that I got all f.ucking worked up.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》

~Electra~

"Electra," Braden's voice droned out when the Range Rover stopped in front of a closed nightclub.
"Yes, Braden?" I asked and put on my sunglasses, however I felt that I already knew his question.
"What are we doing here?" He asked.
"You may want to stay in the car," I replied.
"Why?" He asked and I saw his eyebrows knit together.
"No offense, but I don't believe you can handle blood too well," I explained as pleasantly as I could.
"What are you going to do?" He asked with uncertainty and hesitation in his voice. I rolled my eyes behind the sunglasses I wore.
"Something you will most definitely not find--easy to see nor watch," I searched for the appropriate words.
"I'm going with you," Braden announced. This should be interesting.
"Very well then," I replied and stepped out of the Range Rover and heard Braden and Bull's door close as well.
"Electra," Braden called out nervously at the sound of approaching vehicles.
"They are with me," I assured him and turned to see the two black SUV's pulling to a stop and four men stepping out of each of the vehicles.
"Ah Sven," I said with a smile directed to the man with greying black hair who held a small, cloth covered cage in his arms as he neared,"you've brought the pet."
"Pet?" Braden questioned and I turned back around to face him.
"Last chance to wait in the car," I said again. Braden didn't say anything and I took that as his answer as I followed Bull to the entrance who pushed open the black door that was left unlocked for us.
"They're in here," Bullseye informed and opened another black door that was down the hallway before walking back towards the exit. Stepping inside, I saw another three of my men standing around a man who was on his knees and bleeding out onto the marble flooring.
"Mr. Wayne I presume?" My question was directed to the man on the floor as my men seeped into the room. The man lifted his head of short, dark curls to reveal his plump, red cheeks and brown eyes. His nose had a bit of dried blood trailing out of one of his nostrils and a small cut stood out against his hair stubbled cheek.
"Do you know who I am, Mr. Wayne?" I asked and took off my sunglasses to hand them over to one of the men.
"Yes," the man answered in a rough, tired voice. I had told my men not to touch him or harm him in any way, however it seemed they had roughed him up a bit.
"And, do you know why I have brought you here?" I questioned and motioned to the room. He mumbled something under his breath. One of the men beside him kicked him in his side causing him to slump foreward and groan in pain.
"Please do not mutter under your breath, it's rude." I spoke bluntly. "Now, answer the question."
"I didn't do anything," Wayne wheezed due to the pain.
"There is only one thing I despise more in this world than a liar and that is a sex trafficker," I explained with my voice dropping a few dangerous decibels. "You, Mr. Wayne, are both." I slowly walked over to where Sven stood nearby with the small, covered cage still in his arms.
"I had nothing to do with that, I swear," Wayne frantically pleaded for his life he knew was at stake.
"You did, Mr. Wayne, and I believe you know where Montoya is working out of," I spoke as I traced the covered cage that was in Sven's arms.
"I don't--I don't know nothin' about Montoya," Wayne stammered.
"You reek of lies," I hissed and clenched my jaw.
"What are--what are you going to do to me?" Wayne's voice shook with fear. My fingers tugged on the cloth that covered the cage letting it fall to the floor.
" Rattus norvegicus," I announced and stood to the side to reveal what was in the cage. "More commonly known as the brown rat or sewer rat."
"Ah," I chirped when Bullseye returned carrying a metal bucket in his hand,"thank you Bull." I took the bucket from his hand
"What are you going to do?" Wayne asked more frantically. I turned to Braden who silently stood off to the side near the door.
"I advise you step outside, Braden," I warned one last time and saw no emotion flicker across his chiseled face. I turned back to Mr. Wayne with a sickly sweet smile on my face when Braden chose not to leave.
"Last chance, Mr. Wayne, where is Montoya working out of?" I asked one last time.
"I'm telling the truth, I don't know," Wayne shook his head frantically. Lies. All lies.
"Very well then," my voice darkened as I reached my hand into the bucket and pulled out a small hand torch. I turned on the hand torch hearing the flame come to life. "Hold him down."

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???