Chapter Thirty~Eight His Addiction

"So, you're gonna try and kill every bad guy in the city?" Braden stated more than asked.
"Quite violently." I answered.
"You can't kill them all, Electra." I felt the bed shift and turned my head to find that Braden was now on his side and staring at me with his eyes of autumn.
"Watch me."

~Electra~

~Electra~

Droplets of water cascaded down my flesh as water from the shower head poured over my head. I ran my hands through my hair and tilted my head back into the torrent of water to rid my hair of the lathered shampoo. I felt the foam from the shampoo glide down my body in ribbons and felt my hair plaster against my back.
A delicious soreness in between my thighs was a sweet and burning reminder of what Braden and I had done just hours ago. Small oval and circular bruises littered my thighs and hips from where Braden had been holding me. Simply thinking about what we had done, simply thinking about him, had me growing hot and bothered all over again.
I shook the thoughts from my head and dropped my hands from my hair to reach for the shower knob to turn it off. My hand froze against the cool glass of the knob when the glass shower door opened. I lifted my head up and saw Braden standing in front of the shower door in all his naked, muscular glory.
Looking that good had to be illegal. Like you would stay away even if it were. A voice piped up in my head.
"What are you doing?" I raised one of my eyebrows in a questioning manner when Braden stepped inside the shower then closed the door behind him.
"Taking a shower." Braden replied nonchalantly.
"With me?" I further questioned.
"With you." He answered.
"Too bad, I'm already done." I smirked and opened the shower door to step out. A firm grip on my forearm stopped me from stepping out of the shower. I looked down to find Braden's large hand encasing my forearm.
"Stay." He murmered in a low voice, his forest green eyes drilled into mine in a pleading manner that had my chest swell with some unknown feeling. I slowly closed the shower door and stared up into Braden's eyes for a long moment.
What he was doing to me, I didn't know. Why I felt this way, I didn't know. For once in a long time, something wasn't in my control. That was unnerving.
Setting aside my conflicting thoughts, I grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the shower shelf and poured a small handful in my hand before reaching up and lathering Braden's hair in the mandarin and vanilla scented shampoo. Braden bent his head down to make it easy for me to massage the soap into his hair and scalp.
I drew him closer to me so that the water falling from the shower head fell against his body and washed the soap free from his hair as I continued to massage his hair and scalp. I purposely grasped and tugged on his hair more forcefully than was necessary. A low, throaty moan sounded from Braden and I felt his hands move to grip my hips pulling my body flush against his.
His thick and proud erect!on pressed firmly against my stomach letting me know just how much he wanted me now. All I did was wash his hair and he was already f.ucking hard. My cl!t came to life and began throbbing with need from feeling his excitement press against me. The wet plains of his muscular chest and the canyons of abs he had pressed greedily against my body.
My hands lay on his shoulders when Braden moved his hands behind my thighs and hoisted me up against the wall of the shower. The cold, damp tiles of the wall sent chills up my spine when my burning skin pressed against its cool, smooth surface.
Braden moved in between my thighs, my legs wrapped around his waist to bring his body even closer to mine. His rock solid c.ock pressed against my stomach, his hands slapping onto the tile beside my head. His eyes found mine and locked with them. His eyes had visibly darkened by a shade or two, primal lust evident by his dilated pupils.
"This doesn't count as a shower, Agent Cross." I mused, a smirk playing at the corner of my lips.
"I know." His voice was weighed down heavily by lust coming out in an almost panting manner. "I can't get enough of you. You're like--you're like my addiction. I can't get you out of my f.ucking head." I know the feeling.
"What are you going to do about it?" I asked, a hint of a daring challenge in my voice. Something dark, something nonhuman, flashed in his blazing green eyes that had molten desire pool in the juncture between my thighs.
Without a single word or warning, one of Braden's hands moved from the tile of the wall and gripped his hard shaft. A small gasp tumbled from my parted lips when I felt him prod the head of his c.ock against my entrance as he positioned himself. He guided the tip of his c.ock inside making my nails curl against the taunt skin of his shoulders in anticipation.
With a single, toe curling roll of his hips he entered me. His body molded firmly against mine, his hard chest pressing against my swelling breasts caused my peaked n!pples to harden even more. Another gasp flew from my lips and my grip on his shoulders tightened when he pulled all the way out so that only the head of his c.ock was left inside of me.
A small scream of unbridled pleasure sounded through the bathroom when he thrust back inside of my warm heat going balls deep inside of me. The head of his c.ock pressed all the way against my cervix causing dots of pleasure to blur my vision.
Braden's grunts and my pants and whimpers filled the bathroom as he continued to relentlessly pound in and out of me at a blinding pace.
I felt my juices running freely down my thighs, mixing with droplets of water as it went. The water spraying over our sweating, gliding bodies made everything more vivid. I was very aware of the intoxicating feeling of his taunt, solid muscles moving and pressing against my body. My nails were digging hard enough into Braden's shoulders that I was certain I would break skin.
His large hands that were now resting on my hips raised my body up only to slam it back down onto his engorged c.ock to move my body in sync with his rapid, deep thrusts. I wretched my eyes shut during the blinding pleasure and felt my entire body grow almost unbearably hot.
"Braden." I panted as I felt a tight coil form in my lower belly region. I was close and I hoped he was as well because I was about to explode.
"I know. Hold on just a little longer." He grunted out, his thrusts becoming more frantic and demanding. "F-f.uck. Let go, Electra." His word was all I needed as I felt the tight coil in my belly being released as I crashed down from my high.
Liquid heat poured out of my body and coated his c.ock in my release as he shot his hot seed deep into my womb. My walls clenched tightly around his wide girth causing him to moan and let out a low curse as my warm heat milked him dry.
My body trembled as it lay pinned in between the cool tile and Braden's burning body. My drained body slumped against his, his body being the only thing stopping me from falling onto my ass. Still lodged inside of me, I felt that Braden's c.ock was still semi-hard. Both of our releases mixed in my womb and leaked down my thighs to be washed away by the spraying water.
Braden nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and placed a lingering kiss there. I retracted my nails from his shoulder and looked down at them through my pleasure consumed haze to find that I had left cresent shaped marks in his skin. It didn't seem to bother Braden any because he didn't seem to be in any kind or pain or he just simply didn't care.
"We should take a shower now, yeah?" Braden spoke against my neck and placed another kiss there before pulling away and looking into my eyes. His pupils were still dilated and his green eyes had grown even darker. The way the water was dripping onto his face and matted down his hair had me turned on all over again. I gave him an 'are you serious' look and he flashed me one of his pearly smiles.
"I promise I won't touch you more than is necessary." He promised and lowered me to my feet, his c.ock eased out of my still dripping heat leaving me to feel empty. He held my hip with one hand and kept my back tightly pressed against his front so that I wouldn't fall to the floor since my legs still felt weightless.
He began washing my body to rid it off our activity while I held myself upright by placing my hand on the glass door to steady myself. He squirted a small amount of body wash into his palm then lowered his hand to begin lathering up the inside of my thigh, dangerously close to the spot he had just been inside.
I looked up at him with a raised brow just as he glanced down at me, a mischievous, lusting look in his eyes. His fingers grazed my lower lips, our eyes still locked together, and so began our second round in the shower.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???

A/N: SHOULD I CUT DOWN ON THE AMOUNT OF SEX SCENES I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN HERE OR SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH HOW THINGS ARE GOING? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR?? IS THIS JUST PHYSICAL OR PERHAPS THERE IS SOMETHING MORE BETWEEN THE TWO???