(16) Heat To Heart

"It's for your own safety," She purrs.

Its long and red, her tongue. It looks like leather almost like a whip. A whip that could pleasure or fatally harm me, either way, it would be her decision.

She waves her hand as if magic I've whisked around in a whirlpool of flames, I can feel the heat radiating from the flames but it doesn't touch or harm me. My skin tingles as I'm lifted off my feet but shortly returned, looking and feeling different.

She smiles viscously, she clicks her fingers, a sharp snapping sound bounces off the walls of lava, suddenly making everything a bit more urgent than it needs to be, drama queen. I shudder as a mirror appears before me, what is this? Is this a trick? Hologram? Who is this girl looking back at me? Surely it can't be... me? Is this how people see me?

I never thought I'd see a shadow of myself, I've never got to see myself outside from a different point of view, is this what she has made me into? Or have I brought this onto myself? I don't think I want to see what's underneath the heart or this version of myself before me.

Skin as pale as snow, eyes filled with something, lust, no something more powerful, but what? I'm not smiling but the reflection before me is, a smile so deceiving a smile with many dangerous secrets, shiny red lipstick, almost identical to blood. It couldn't be, could it?

This surely can't be my reflection? It licks its lips tasting the red liquid, her eyes flutter flirtatiously, she traces her hand over her suddenly big breasts down her corset almost touching herself, as if she lusting and really wanting something or someone. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Come? You know you want me, boy!" She purrs.

Before I get the chance to see the male figure shadowing towards me, she, another click of the fingers smashes the mirror all over me, the shards cutting into me, no blood releases but I feel the pain. I stare at the marks then her, Roxy. 

"What are you doing to me?!" I hiss.

I have to be dreaming...

"Teaching you a lesson!!" She screams, her eyes turn blood red, she becomes bigger and more fierce. Her skin turning different, shading her body, transforming, into something odd, a dragon? A monster? A beast... She needs to feed, and I'm the only living thing here... I think.

Everything disappears and I'm back in the real world, with my heart racing and my body aching. I'm lying on the cold floor boards, I sit up and look around me, where is the puddle of blood? I check my head; no injury.

My attention is sooner contrasted towards an urging pain from my chest and arms, cuts. No blood just marks, they almost identical to the ones I had in that dream... Well, at least I thought it was a dream. I look again and they are gone.

Was it real? How could that be even slightly possible? Surely a treacherous place like that can only exist in nightmares. Roxy. Where is she??

Shivers pass through me as a rough violent breeze crashes through the house again, it lasts longer than 30 long seconds. The house somewhat shakes, like my nerves. 

"JACKIE!!" Roars through the house, making me shake of fear, every bone my body collapses like a spell, I drop to my knees pleading to be free, but no darkness envelopes me, I'm drifting, I'm gone.

"Baby I'm sorry, I really am!" I'm woken up by a sweet angelic voice, someone is holding me, stroking my hair making me feel warm and wanted; the best I've felt in a long time.

My eyes shoot open and I'm welcomed by Roxy, I sit up instantly pushing her off me.

"Jackie, Jack, please don't, I'm sorry okay, please don't push me away I need you and you need me," She sobs.