(39) An Ultimatum?

"Roxy..." I moan as Corinthian nibbles at my ear lobe.

A sudden blur passes into the room. Roxy stands frowning as we lay naked in each other's arms.

"What's wrong?" She mutters.

"We need to talk." I simple say, Corinthian lifts up from the bed and I watch his naked ass get ready, like I've done for the past week or so.

She stops Corinthian, holding his pierced neck. "I see you've come to terms with the vampire thing."

"Clearly, now let Corinthian set us breakfast we have to get down to business." I demand, she lets him go and watches me as I climb off the bed and wrap a silk kimono around me.

"What do you mean by business?" She stares at my chest with lust.

"I have questions and lots of them."

She nods, together we walk through the doors into the kitchen.

I sit on one of the silver breakfast bar stools and she sits beside me. Neither of us say anything, it is silent until Corinthian dishes us up blood covered pancakes, my favourite thing since I was turned.

"What are you planning on doing with me, now that I am turned?" I question her as we eat.

"Train you, make you as powerful as you can be." She says reaching over to me, she wipes blood from my chin.

"Why?"

"Why not? You need to be the best vampire you can be, and I'm the only one who can help you. I turned you so it's only right I am the one who deals with you," She looks at me, really looks at me. Her eyes looking into mine wanting, or waiting for something.

"I had no choice." the words fall out of my mouth.

"Neither did I... hate me all you want but I couldn't let you go even if it meant taking everything from you. You are a vampire now and you have to deal with it, you are not alone, you have got me, and you will continue to have me as long as you say so,"

~.~

I stand in what looks like the same tomb I woke up in as a vampire, only this one is bigger much bigger. In my sports bra and leggings I wait on Echo's arrival. I have yet to decide on my new name, I think I may keep it the same. This is a new start so surely a new name is necessary?

I've spent hours thinking about Roxy, after breakfast we parted for a while. She did this for love, I see that now, I just wish it hadn't been done in a unwillingly ugly way. I can kick and scream all I want but I know things won't change, I'm stuck here and nothing I do will change that. Instead of fighting against it I need to adapt an develop and be the best I can. Maybe warming up to hell won't be such a bad thing.

I'm a hot vampire, and I have a hot vampire lover, perhaps things aren't as bad they seem.

"You ready to work hard?" Echo's voice tickles the back of my neck.

"You bet!" I grin at her.

"Catch me if you can." She mutters before becoming a blurry.

I watch her before following, I too become a blur chasing a blur.

After an hour so we collapse together on the floor, laughing I catch her. Climbing on top of her I pin her town, teasing her I kiss her neck. She pulls from my grip grasping my hair she pulls my mouth to hers.

I bite her lower lip before ravishingly kissing her, I love the sudden roughness we have with one another. She moans as I rip her clothes off. My body thuds as she pushes me against a wall, I bite her neck as her hands wander across my body. She wants me and I want her. Her blood trickles down my throat tasting better than gold.

She tears at my clothes and it isn't long until we are both a naked heap on the floor. Her tongue caresses my body, I grab her pulling her body against mine. Despite the cold floor beneath us there is nothing but heated passion between us.

She bites my breast and I moan in ecstasy, s*x as a vampire is much more better as a vampire, I now see how much she has been holding back, but no more. I squeeze her ass she makes her way down my body.

She kisses my thigh before making her way back up my body. I pull her onto my knees, her breasts are in my face. I bite into her n*pple, I moan as her nails dig into my back. I suck on them and her moans echo. Pulling away she kisses my lips and puts her hands around my neck, I can feel the blood trail down my back from her nails.

The grasp she has on my neck turns me on. "I love you." She grins slipping one hand between my thighs.

"I love you too," I scream as her fingers pump in and out of me...

~.~

I stand before Satan, he looks fragile. He no longer looks like the evil monster he was when we first met, he now looks like a fragile old man, how did this happen?

"You stand before me as I nearly crumble, everything that has happened, it all comes down to this moment." His voice is strong unlike the rest of him.

"What."

"Don't speak not yet." He demands, Echo stands beside me grasping my hand.

"I'm dying and you, you must take my place, not Echo you."

I gulp feeling overwhelmed and confused.

"Every new ruler has a choice, and with you that will be no different, once you've made your choice I shall take what is mine and everything is yours. Are you listening?"

"Yes," my voice quivers.

"There are two choices, the first being you become Satan, rule the underworld and conquer everything, you will be able to rule with Echo and create a master army and kingdom suitable to your needs, this is always the preferably choice." He says each word carefully, I listen trying to understand, not wanting to miss a single detail.

"And the other choice?" This time Echo speaks for me.

"The other... leave it all behind, alone you creating a new world of whatever you please,  even humanity. You will be the leader but it comes at a great price of  having to go it all alone, no Echo." He stares at me as if he's waiting on an instant response.

"There is another choice..." Echo mutters beside me.

"Yes there is, the other is for none of this happened, you go back to the day you met Roxy, and everything that happened from that day onwards didn't happen, a fresh start if you will... but you will live with the memory of every little detailed that has ever happend, plus you live as a vampire in the human world!" His words leave a hollow silence in the air.

"What's the catch?" My throat feels dry, how can I possibly choose...?

"Corinthian, he will be sacrificed, that is if you choose the first one, the second one I will be sacrificed, and the third that's all up to you what you wish to do!" Echo answers for him.

 ***

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

What would you choose?