(23) Break

"Jackie? Where did you go? Come back to bed..." Claire's sweet voice yells from the bedroom.

I grin, she wants me... again. In the kitchen I make coffee, how does she expect me to be romantic and make her breakfast if I'm in bed with her? I do know what I'd prefer to be doing. I place plenty of delights onto a tray, plenty to choose from. Claire makes me feel different, I actively want to go out of my way to do nice things for her. Her smile is my favourite thing in the whole work.

We came here yesterday, our break. After the cafe was set on fire we needed to get away. My parents were thrilled to have me away for a bit. They are closer to selling the house, I am further away from finding my own place or a job. I have no idea where we are, we're out in the open.  No one to disturb us. No drama. No signal either. Claire tells me she used to come here as child, it's lovely. Cabin in the wood vibes, without the murders, hopefully.

Entering the wooden walled bedroom I grin as she lays on her back, her hair is spread across the feather pillow, her face smooth and pale. Her eyes bright and gleaming, she looks angelic. She is beautiful in all meanings of the word. She is mine. All mine; no one can take her from me. She seems to be the only source of my happiness.

She looks up at me, a silky smile matches her eyes. I sit on the bed after placing the tray onto the wooden cabinet beside her, everything is wooden, it feels homely but also very cottagecore.  Her hand reaches out, at first I assume she is reaching for the tray but her long fingers graze my cheeks. Her expression changes, from happy to longing. Her pearly whites show a little as she chews on her lower sexy lip. She's a tease. She wants me, and I want her. Since we arrived at our little getaway we have not kept our hands from each other, or our mouths. I would love to pull the sheets from her, rip her shirt off revealing her goddess body. Run my hands through her hair and breathe down her neck and feel her breathe against my thigh. My attempt at making breakfast is that I want to show her I'm serious and want more than just great sex. I want her to know I will do anything for her. She sits up, her hands stroke my naked legs.

She leans forward, she stares into my eyes. Lust plays on her mind, her eyes show the need for me. I reach out caressing her chin, it is pointed and thin. She presses her lips against mine, the familiarity of the butterflies fill me up. Instead of running my hands through her hair they fall to her waist.  Her lips press against mine, roughly. Her arms around my neck, I try to move my lips to make the kiss a little intimate but she presses more. She presses as if it could be the last thing she will ever do. I pull away to catch my breath. We rest against one another, our temples touching. I look into her eyes, I could look into them forever and never be bored.

"You're so beautiful." She whispers, her hot breath against my cheeks. I smile, I don't usually like compliments but Claire has a way of making me feel so happy.

I kiss her softly, it's short and sweet. I grab the tray putting it on my knee creating space between us.

"I thought breakfast in bed wouldn't go a miss," I grin. She picks up a strawberry and swirls it through the thick chocolate. She keeps her eyes on me.

She puts it to her lips; she licks the chocolate covered strawberry. She sucks the end of it slow and intense. I cannot look away. She giggles afterwards; I shake my head at her. We share breakfast laying on the bed with the tray between us. Neither of us say a word we just stare at one another eating. Once the strawberries are done we are left with fresh orange juice, toast, and more chocolate. I would have made her more but there wasn't much in the cupboard. I have a surprise for her but I don't think now is the right time. I want her to see it, I want her to smile and know how I really feel.

She grins at me, she sits up pulling her shirt over her head. I gasp as her body is revealed, she sits in her underwear. Her curves tempt me, her thighs are wide and silky. Her belly button cute and small, I want to kiss it. I want to plant kisses over every little bit of her skin. Her breasts sit perkily on her chest.  Her eyes stare at my shirt, the way she chews on her lip tells me she wants me to take it off me. She moves closer to me.  She swishes her hands against my legs, she pulls at the hem of my shirt.  She chews on my lip hungrily, her tongue swishes against my lips. I want her; she pulls up my shirt pulling it over my head. This time she is the one staring. Her eyes stare hungrily at me. I lift her chin so our eyes meet. She kisses me pushing me back onto the bed; her hands wander across my skin sending shoots of life through me.  My hands fall to the bottom of her back, I desperately want to tear her underwear off.