(24) Pull Over

The break comes to a close, Claire is driving back. I am not quite ready to part from her so we have agreed that I will be staying over at her apartment with her. I take a glance at Claire; she is smiling as she holds the heart pendant of her necklace as she drives. I give it to her, I told her. She is mine, and I am hers. After these rough couple of months, she is what I need. She makes me feel comfortable and safe, and safe is good. She makes everything seem alright, she cares for me. She doesn't want to hurt me and I don't want to hurt her.

"Jackie?" Claire's sweet voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you wanna go for food before head back to mine?" She smiles at me.

"Sure thing, anything for you." I reach over and squeeze her hand.

I reach over pressing my lips against her cheek; she puts her hand on my thigh. I really want her to pull over and do me. I turn slightly facing her; her eyes filled with amusement. She keeps her eye on the road, my hand slips under her vest. I breathe down her neck She purrs as I nibble on her ear lobe. If I don't pull over we will be causing an accident and not with the car. Further up the road, there is an offcut. She pulls over into it. There is nobody around, perfect.

Seconds after taking my seat belt off I don't get the chance to move. Claire pushes herself on to my lap. She pushes her lips against mine, the mould together. My hands slide from her waist up to her shirt, she moans in my mouth as our skin comes in contact. Heat and lust consume me. I wrap my arms around her. She pushes herself against me, I kiss her begging her for more. I want to feel her; I want her to feel me. I want her. I want her a lot. I think she wants me too. She grins behind the kiss; her hand travels from my hair, trailing my neck teasingly. It brushes my breast and down my side. My hands move further up her body, I hoist her up so her breasts are in my face. I unbutton her shirt with lips, this makes her giggly. She tries to touch me but I stop her. Once her shirt is undone, I pull it off her.

"No," She gasps weakly. Only then In realise both of our chests rising and falling quickly.

"What baby?" I breathe.

"This is very public; shouldn't we at least do this in the backseat?" She giggles, she has got a point.

She climbs off me, she first heads into the backseats, she lies across. Oh, how tempting she is with her shirt open. Her perfect breasts in perfect view. I want her. I waste no time at all and climbs onto the back seat. She sits up; she pats the seat next to her. I take it; once again she mounts my lap. My hands return to her body like a magnet attracting to metal. Her lips enclose mine, she wastes no time and puts her hand between my thighs. We pick up. Her tongue invades mine. My tongue plays with hers; I know where I'd rather have her tongue right now. I feel her firm breasts, her nipples are pointed through her bra. I gasp as she unzips my jeans, oh boy. My hand strokes her back as I unclasp her bra. She moans into my mouth. Her fingers tease between my thighs,  the only thing in the way is my underwear. She moves to make the material rub against me. I chew on her lower lip a little. Her breasts are free, my hands automatically return to them. . She tilts her head back a little, I kiss her neck with my tongue.

She slips her hand into my underwear, I moan as her fingers touch me. She rubs me, first in slowly paced circles then they become faster. She kisses teasing me while she circles my cl*t. My moans get louder as I feel myself building. The familiarity of the warmth inside of me. Oh god. My chest rises, she grins and sucks on my neck as my hips begin to thrust. Her rubs became harder and faster. I tilt my head back and enjoy, it breaks through me. I pant a little, she pulls away leaving me weak and wanting more. I lie on the back seat, she leans over me I just stare at her, she's beautiful, she's amazing. She makes me feel good and in more ways than one. I like her, I think I like her a lot.  I sit up; taking her chin with my hands I press a soft kiss on her lips. She blushes slightly. 

"Don't you want me to...?"

"No, I wanted to make you feel good for a change, it seems this whole weekend has been about me," Claire sighs inwardly.

"It's been about us," I tell her; before she can move I pull her into my arms. I hold her to my chest, her head rests on my shoulder. We lay together, neither of us saying a single word. Time passes. We finally get up, we return to our seats. We sit a little before I restart the car. She puts the radio on as we travel. As she drives I nod to the music, every now and then I catch Claire smiling at me. She's so precious.

"Still up for that food? I am fancying a fat ass burger." I ask her as we enter the city.

"Yeah definitely, craving halloumi fries. " We decided to drive to hers first and drop our things off. 

We both fancy a pint so we decide to walk to the burger house. She grabs my hand as we walk in. The atmosphere is friendly and warm as usual. The usual oak walls have been darkened, photos are hung everywhere. The chairs have been done up with decoration. It looks pretty good. We choose a table at the back out of the way.  Claire holds my hand as we wait for the waiter to come.

"I am so lucky to have you," I tell her, she beams at me.

"You're the first girl I have ever been with," She tells me, this makes me smile.

"How am I doing so far?" I joke

"Amazing, Jackie. Have you been with many other girls?" She asks.

"Quite a few truth be told, I've never felt like this about any of them though." I kiss her hand. The waitress arrives.

We order our food and drinks, it's amazing being with Claire. I didn't lie to her, I love her. I am the happiest with her. We don't fight, there isn't any drama, just love. After food, we are full and tired. It is a slow walk back to her apartment. When we arrive we collapse on the sofa together. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. Her head moves slightly so she's resting on my chest. Her small frame is perfect, her body moulds into mine, I think we might have been made for each other. She makes me happy and to be fair I hope I make her happy. I could see this lasting forever. She shuts her eyes and soon enough light snores ooze from her. Her body rises and falls as she breathes and sleeps peacefully. I could get used to this.

My phone rings, I answer it without checking the caller:

"Hello Jackie, long time no see," Her words lingering and stinging.

"Roxy..?"