(9) Monster

"I didn't mean to," She says immediately.

"Why? What were you thinking? Were you trying to turn me?" The questions fall out of my mouth.

"You just looked so sweet, and I love you. I just had to taste you." She replies flustered.

"Why didn't you just ask?" I am not sure if I would have said yes but permission is key.

"You're right, I should have!"

"Was it when I was asleep? Why don't I remember?"

"I made you forget," she mumbles

"Excuse me?" I reply baffled, she can do that?

"I made you forget, with my powers. I did it and then felt bad and I just undid it. I forgot to heal you with the fang marks. I should have never stepped over that line." She admits.

I feel my skin crawl, that is just plain weird. 

"Have you ever made me forget anything else?"

She hesitates before answering no, I cannot call her a liar. I can't tell her to tell me about something I cannot even remember.

"You should have asked," I repeat.

"I am sorry, you're right."

"How can I try and accept you, get my friends to accept you if you're going to act like a monster and take things without permission, and making me forget things without consideration." I raise my voice at her.

A flash of red sets off in her eyes, I hit a nerve. She comes at me and thrusts me against the kitchen wall. I try to push her away.  I cannot move.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you human! How dare you think you can speak to me like that. I made love to you and I made a mistake. A monster? I can show you a monster," She strikes me, and I can feel a burning sensation against my cheek.

She doesn't stop and growls at me "Remember who you're talking to or otherwise I will tear you to shreds and make all you're fucked up nightmares come true!" She growls with her pure white fangs on show, I am petrified.

My throat begins to feel dry as a lump swells making me feel tense and possibly close to tears. Fear runs through me. Every bone in my body shudders as perspiration attacks me. Everything goes hazy and blurry as blankets of tear glace of my eyes. What the fuck is. I tightly shut my eyes holding them tightly so tears don't release.

I yelp in pain as shock takes over me. Piercing. Agonizing. Sharp piercing fangs in my neck. Everything goes fuzzy. I can't see it. I can't hear it.  And before I know it everything is enveloped with darkness...