(2) Kiss Trail

I stand still for a moment, in slight disbelief at what had just occurred. That may have been the single most lustful moment that I have ever endured. I calm myself down, coming back down to earth trying to fight the veil of lust she has left me in, I head out of the toilets hoping she will still be here so I can get her number and hope to take her on a date.

The image of her pleasing herself as I entered the toilets plays on my mind turning me on. She looked flawless, hot gorgeous, everything I could ever ask for! She is just what I need to complete my life. But she is nowhere to be seen, typical. I go back to the boys very disappointed. They all cheer as I sit down.

"So? What happened?" Connor asks intrigued.

"Nothing," I lie.

What else am I supposed to tell them? Oh hey guys I walked in on her playing with herself and I tried to help her! I love these guys but something's just need to be kept unsaid. I'll keep our moment between us. 

"Well whatever happened in there she came out with a huge grin on her face," Niall says surprising me.

"Whoa look at you getting all brave," I joke winking at him.

He laughs.

'I'ma party I'ma dance put your hands upon my body...' plays from the speakers behind the bar. It's my favourite song: It always makes me want to dance. I get up from my seat and head to the bar.

"Timmy, turn this song up, please! I will love you long time!" I plead to Timmy the bartender.

Timmy is a short guy with perfect quaffed hair; he is wearing a grey skin-tight top that hugs his almost hot muscles. He has big green eyes and clear white skin. His pearly white smile is full. On his bottom half he is wearing skin-tight blue jeans that hug his chunky thighs. He's a nice guy, I once had a thing with him a while back whilst I was sloshed. He grins at me and turns it up. I smile at him and turn to go back to the boys with my head bobbing up and down at the beat of the song.

"Wait Jackie, this was left for you by that redhead," He says handing me a neatly folded square piece of tissue.

I look it up and down. There is a red lipstick print alongside some writing it reads;

'You tasted me, now I want to taste you!'

I can feel myself blush a little, I hope Timmy didn't read it. I cannot help but grin to myself as I put it in my skinny jeans back pocket. I hope the lips are hers. I guess that's a positive sign that we will be meeting again. She sure knows how to make a good first impression. I hope to see her soon, I can already tell I am starting to obsess over her. I sit back down with the boys.

"What was that all about?" Jay asks.

"I love this song, I just had to have it louder!" I chirp.

"No, you don't love the song you love the video!" Justin teases.

"So?" I reply and we all laugh together.

An hour or two passes before we decide it is time to hit the road. We all have had enough to drink and we are getting pretty tired. As we head out to Justin's car I see something twinkly on the ground next to the door of the club. It's silver. I let the boys pass me and I bend down to pick it up. It's a silver charm it's in the shape of lips. I examine it only to find my name engraved on the back. I don't own anything like this, I've never seen this before. I quickly put it in my pocket before the boys get suspicious.

Justin's car is a Porsche people carrier, his dad is loaded and bought him it for his eighteenth birthday. It's a pretty car with its black matte coat and silver rims. I cannot tell you what type of engine or how fast it goes but it makes some noise.