(25) I Want You Back

I hang up immediately. I shouldn't talk to her, what can she say that will change anything? I love Claire with my whole being. I push my phone onto the side table and cuddle into Claire.

It is hours later I wake alone, I can hear Claire pottering around the kitchen. I stretch before entering the kitchen

"Good morning sleepy," She beams at me as she turns around adding the scrambled egg to two plates on the kitchen counter.

I swiftly move to her and embrace her, she hugs me tightly.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whisper in her ear. She giggles and hands me my breakfast.

We eat together and then shower together, I am obsessed with her. We are cuddling on the sofa when my phone rings.

"Hello Jackie," Niall bellows down the phone,

"Hiya, you alright mate?"

"Yeah man, do you fancy a double date?"

"Do I finally get to meet the girl?" I coo

"Yes, we are going to see that new horror at the cinema and I thought we could all go,"

"Yeah, we will be down, text me the details,"

I let Claire know and she is pretty happy to be having a double date night. She is looking forward to meeting Niall's girlfriend just as much as me. We get ready and head out to meet Niall in the evening. I am wearing ripped black skinny jeans, an old band tee with my hair down. Claire is wearing leggings a cute top, her arse look insane in her leggings. 

Niall is waiting for us and introduces us to Sally, she is adorable and incredibly sweet. She and Claire hit it off right away, it feels good to be doing this. Niall was beaming, he glowed every time he glanced at her.

After the film we decide to all go back to Niall's house for pizza and beer. The film wasn't too bad but now we were on a horror streak and wanted to watch more. As we enter Niall's house Amber walks out of the kitchen with someone.  Amber's neck is covered in love bites. My jaw almost drops as Roxy walks out from behind her. She is wearing what looks like one of my basketball tops and her underwear. Her legs long and showing. I remember those days when her legs would be wrapped around my  neck...

"Hey, I didn't know we had company tonight?" Niall sounded as awkward as we felt. , I look down at Claire her eyes are wide with a sour expression.

"Yeah we are just chilling, you don't mind Roxy being here do you, Jackie?" Amber giggles, this irritates me immediately. 

"Roxy this is Claire and Claire this is..." I introduce them. What is Amber doing with her? What is Roxy up to.

"I'm her ex-girlfriend," the words are like gunshots to my ears but her tone says it with amusement. 

"I'm her forever girlfriend," Claire steps forward, she flicks her hair back. Her other hand grabs my ass. 

"Cute." Roxy says with a displeased tone, she takes one look at us with an eye roll and heads up stairs.

Amber grins at me, with not another word she follows Roxy.  Claire tugs at my hand as I watch after them, I look down at her. Her eyes stare at me wildly.

"What was that all about?" She pouts at me with her hands on her fine hips. Her eyes burning into me. As is Roxy being here was bad enough, now Claire is pissed at me.

"My sister has been an absolute nightmare recently, hasn't she Sally?" Sally agrees, this somewhat puts Claire at ease.

We try to continue with our night the best we can, I go into the kitchen to order our pizzas. I turn around to find Claire standing in the doorway