(4) Roxy

The boys were no longer asleep, I can hear them chatting in Justin's room. I hold my towel tightly and quickly run to the spare room I was staying in. I manage to get along the hallway without being seen.

On my bed lays a clean shirt, probably Justin. He can very thoughtful at times. I pull it over my head and slide into my jeans, I will definitely need to go home today. There is only so much wear you can get out of one pair of jeans before they become dirty. I feel something building in my back pocket, I pull out the napkin and the paper kisses. I grin at myself thinking about good last night was, meeting that girl. I wince at the paper kisses, I hope they're not from the ex.

A mad idea passes through my mind I pick up all the kisses and open the window. I drop them out of the window. They twist with the air and come together to form letters, a message:  Roxy. It only stays for seconds and then sweeps away in the warm pleasant breeze dispersing in all directions. Roxy? I gaze out of the window, it is so beautiful outside. Roxy, who or what is it? 

I run my hands through my hair, trying to brush it with my fingers the best way I possibly can. Taking the bobble from my wrist I tie my brown hair in a messy bun. It's not the best but it doesn't look too awful. I really need to be more prepared for this impromptu sleepovers. 

I put all my things in my pockets. And make my way downstairs, with a spring in my step. The boys greet me with wide smiles.

"Morning!" I chirp.

"Oooooh, look who's in a very good mood this morning," Connor coos.

"Yeah well from what I heard last night she had a good time," Justin teases.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Don't play like you don't know what I'm talking about," He laughs.

"No really I actually don't know what you're talking about," I reply feeling rather confused.

"Yeah yeah," He flirts.

What is he talking about? I drop it for when I and he are next alone and then I can get a proper answer.

"What's the plan for today boys?" I say to change the subject.

"Well I think we should go for a walk," Zac says.

"Then we can go for breakfast at the corner cafe," Niall says.

"Get pancakes' and have a nice hot coffee," Jay chirps.

"Then we can have a game of footie," Connor says.

"Then we can go to the club for a drink," I join in.

"Then why don't we all come back here, same again as last night?" Justin chirps. I will definitely have to nip home in between all of this.

"Sounds like a plan!" We all chime together.

We all put on our hooded jackets and trainers before leaving Justin's house to set off on our walk. We walk through fresh green fields. Connor is texting as per usual, Niall is taking in the beauty of Mother Nature, Zac is walking closely with me as I cannot keep up with my little legs. Justin is playing music on his phone. We walk for miles and miles until our feet hurt.

We stop at a nearby bench. We sit down together exhausted.

"Remind me again whose stupid idea this was?" Zac moans.

"Yours!" We all reply.

"Hey, guys if we walk across the road and around the corner there is the breakfast cafe," I chirp.

They all smile and we quickly get up. We all push ourselves to walk on and before we all know it we are sat inside of the warm cafe.

"Jackie you're ordering!" Connor chirps.