Prologue

A/N: Okay so her name is Saoirse pronounced Seersha or kind of like Siersha! It's Gaelic! Yeah, so this was completely unplanned! I really wanted to write a vampire fanfic! :) This is inspired by The Vampire Diaries, so the vampires are kind of the same! I think this'll do quite well and I hope you like it. Gorgeous gif of Saoirse on the side!>>>>>>>

Ok so I wrote this fucking forever ago so if you want smuttier check out Liquor, Dollhouse or When We on my page pls

****************

Blood,

Blood everywhere that Saoirse turned holding Robin in her arms as if their lives depended on it. It did. If she lets go, he'll die. The screams in the village were unbearable. Women and children being taken and murdered whilst their men fight for their lives. How was this even possible? Vampires aren't real, they're bedtime stories, myths, horror films. But it was all so very real in this moment. The houses in the small village lighting on fire and more people dying.

"I'm scared!" Robin screamed in hysterics.

"Shh, quiet or they'll get us." Saoirse hushed her brother as they looked for safety. They ran hand in hand into the farmers shed.

"Quick, hide behind these barrels." She ordered and Robin did as told. She put a blanket over the barrels, making them less visible.

"What's happening?" He asked his older sister. She couldn't imagine a nine year old to actually understand what was happening, so she just ignored him. It was so dark that they couldn't see anything, so hearing was their only way of knowing if a vampire was near. In their silence they could hear a single drop of water hit the ground. This wasn't right. Where did all the screaming go, the bombing, gun shots? It was deadly silent. Saoirse listened but even their breathing was audible. Out of nowhere they heard a foot step. Robins breathing quickened which made Saoirse tense. What if the vampire could hear it, that is if it was a vampire. There where more footsteps towards them and both prayed for their lives. They prayed that God would spare them from the terrible pain of being ripped apart by a vampire. The foot steps stopped in front of the barrels and the siblings held their breath. Nothing was happening. The person had just stopped in front of them as if debating wether to kill them or spare them. It felt like an eternity as nothing happened. Then the steps were heard again, leaving the farmers shed.

"Saoirse, are we gonna make it?" Robin asked through small cries. "I want to see mummy."

"Don't worry, I'll save you." She said, brushing the hair out of her beloved brothers face. His blue eyes filled with terror and his dark hair ashy from the fires.

"Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop,

When the wind blows, the cradle will rock

When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall

And down will come baby, cradle and all."

Saoirse sang to her brother. Little did he know that this was her way of saying 'I might not be able to save you'.

And little did they both know the vampire never left the old farmers. He'd heard everything. Even though him being a monster, he did not have the indecency to pull them apart. His evil thoughts being captured as he heard the young woman's voice mesmerise him. The fragile human who had nothing left but her brother had managed to touch a vampires cold heart with such a simple thing as a lullaby. Before he had time to draw too much attention to the farm shed he walked away. But he was determined that he was going to find that girl. It had been centuries since a woman had got stuck in his head, and he hadn't even seen her beauty yet. He was certain of it, such a beautiful voice can only belong to one of the Gods angles sent down. He had to make sure no one entered or bombed the farmers. She has to be kept alive. He was going to find her sooner to later, wether she liked it or not. She was his now.

******************************

Hope you like it! It's only the prologue though! The first chapter should be up soon! Please vote fan and comment! :):):):):)

(My new short Harry fic  Liquor is now out!!!!)