Chapter 58 The Real Surprises

Two and a half months later

I woke up from the sun blinding me. I groaned, pulling the sheets further up over my arms. A hand was resting on my hip, its warmth spreading through out my body and I craved more of them. Placing my hand over the other I moved it further up my bare body. The contrast of his heat to the slight chill of my skin made shivers crawl through me. The blinding sun made sure for me to keep my eyes closed.

A soft sigh, left his plump lips. I moved his hand from my hip, over my stomach, in between my breats, over my collar bones, up to me cheek. His hand left a tingling sensation all over my body, one that I simply never got enough of. Kissing the back of his hand, letting it rest by my face. His hand moved to my neck and I moved to lie on my side, facing him. Opening my eyes, I stared at my own angel in disguise.

"Have you been up long?" He groaned, frowning from the bright light. His brown locks fell perfectly on the white pillows. His hair was so long, I adored it, anything suited him. I almost didn't feel like answering his question but just admire him.

"No," I whispered, putting my hand on his. I wanted him closer to me, yet I couldn't bother to move.

"Do you feel sick? Do you need anything?" His eyes remained closed as the questions automatically fell from his mouth. He'd been asking me the same two questions for months now. Although it could get annoying, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Not today." I say with a croaky morning voice. I hadn't felt this tired in a long while and something told me today would either be long, hard or both.

"I love you."

Louis

Niall and I were currently in Liam's old place. We were doing thorough snooping. Why? I have no clue. He just had a lot of old cool stuff. He was probably the best at keeping things in tact and had the most pictures left from when we were a band. There were so many memories from the time of One Direction - both good and bad.

"Look at this one..." Niall laughed holding up a picture of him getting his first tattoo. "I never thought I'd get one.." He laughed again at his scared expression on the picture. I think all of us missed being together so much. We were all so close and now we'd drifted apart a bit. I'll make sure to get Liam back here so we can just be us brothers again, I thought looking at a picture him me and him on stage. Even though magic was real, being on stage like that was probably the best moment of my life. Mo magic could compare to that feeling.

"Why does Liam keep all this shit?" Niall asked, finding another binder filled with just old photos. "Like, I lose all my shit in a day."

"It means a lot to him." I sighed, putting another folder away. It didn't exactly feel right to go through his stuff but Niall and I were hardly known for respecting privacy. That and we really missed him now that he'd been gone for a while.

But there was something else on my mind. Zanita. I hadn't heard from Una ever since I told her my decision and it worried me. Had something gone terribly wrong? It made me anxious, I mean it's been months. We should've heard something by now. Zayn, Serena, Niall and I even went back to help Una with more injured rebels. She wouldn't even let us close to where Zanita had been kept. Well, where I knew she'd been kept. I'm starting to gravely question my decision... And if it gets out I'm beyond fucked...

"What's up with you? You seem so off..." Niall eyed me weirdly, putting a couple photos back on the counter top. Just as I opened my mouth to answer all the colour drained from his face, his mouth parted slightly and he couldn't take is eyes away from something behind me.

"Hello lads..." Zanita spoke from behind me. Fuck, fuck, fuck I did not think this through. Niall will be fucking dead within seconds unless I do something. "Niall..." She spat, walking towards us. She looked as if nothing had ever happened. It was terrifying. Instead of being the boney, bloody monster she was before she was now dressed in a tight black dress with some expensive fur draped over her shoulders. Her hourglass figure back, looker better than probably ever.