Chapter 48 The Last Night

(WOW......heh..... Yeah, it's smutty whoops)

Saoirse

It was getting closer, the revolution, or if there would even be a revolution. For all we knew it could be a complete and utter disaster but we liked to think that we'd be succeeding. The days where filled with secret meetings about everything from strategies to equipment. And if I'd learnt anything during these meetings it was that Louis was fearless. He could just steal anything with complete confidence and probably never get caught. We were lucky to have him on our little team.

Una had been in contact with the gypsies and vampires giving them the new orders decided in the small cellar of our hideout. Some of them were currently setting up what would be our headquarters. It would just be large tents a couple miles outside the capital. This house was too small and far away from the capital to be headquarters. It was surreal how everything was coming together so smoothly. But there was only one thing weighing my mind heavily.

Who didn't know the whole legend? That was what Liam and Julia had been talking about a week ago and it hadn't left my mind since. I mean there wasn't much to leave out from it? Unless it was I who didn't know the whole thing, which I highly doubted. Una wouldn't keep it from me, I am the legend. Maybe Zanita didn't know? Whoever it was, I hoped it was for good cause. Excluding someone from the legend now seemed quite pointless.

"So tomorrow at 6 AM we leave for headquarters. We will be meeting up with Landon, a vampire friend of mine who's been helping the troops with orders and he's the one who's decided who goes with who," Julia explained, in what would be our last meeting in this house. "He will show us headquarters and help us sneak in through the tunnel. Do whatever you need to do to get into the Houses of Parliament, Louis will help you there and most importantly, don't let anyone stand in your way."

"Everything seems pretty set." Harry nodded, after we'd gone through every single detail. If we could manage to do this without any hiccups we'd make history.

"Yes and Saoirse what is your main rule?" Una questioned.

"In and out as fast as possible." I responded confidently. The nerves were tingling in my stomach. This time tomorrow we'd either be in the middle of hell in the capital or back at the headquarters successfully. These next 24 hours would be the most important in the history of the world. No pressure.

"Now let's get out of here." Liam exclaimed, desperate to get out of the small room. We managed to quietly pile out of the basement and scatter around the house. Niall and Zanita were nowhere to be seen, which wasn't unusual. They usually disappeared during the days and came back after dark. What they did during those hours, no one knew.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Harry asked, once in our room. I was really sick of this place and I was ready for action.

"Yes." I answered with a smile. Though no one could really be ready for what would happen tomorrow I still felt like it was now or never. I could actually make a change, a good one. One that I knew for sure I was destined for.

"Good..." He smiled. "But until then, we have ten hours. And there is no one I'd rather spend them with." Without warning he scooped me up in his arms, a giggle escaping my mouth. "There is no one I'd rather spend any of my time with." He said, lowering his voice, tenderly bringing his lips to mine. His kiss was sweet and lingered longer than it normally would.

"I don't know," I broke away from his kiss. "Maybe I'd like to spend it with Zayn..." I teased. Mentioning Liam was still touchy.

"Don't think I won't drop you onto the floor." He snorted back jokingly. I laughed at him, wiggling out of his grip. Gently putting my feet back on the floor, Harry kissed my forehead.