Chapter 47 Planning

Harry

"Okay, we need to get going." I firmly stated. "Break out the old map." I ordered to Louis. We were currently in the cellar of the small house that none of us, except for Louis, knew about. I always knew he'd help us. After confronting him about what Zanita told me he was confused and had no clue what I was talking about. Instead he's with us, like I knew he'd be.

The small room was badly lit, with a wooden table in the middle of it and one small single light bulb above our heads. The walls had been securely sealed and Una had made the entrance invisible to Zanita and Niall. It was awfully risky but we had no other choice.

"Oh don't be so old fashioned Harry." Julia scoffed, picking up what looked like a large paper folded in half. She placed it on the table that we were all stood around. As she unfolded it hologram buildings would pop up. It seemed to be some kind of 3D map of everything within Londons safe walls. Every building, street and underground tunnel.

"Where the hell did you get this?" I stared at her in disbelief. Yes she was a witch but was there suddenly a spell to magically conjure up a map of London?

"I've been working on it for ages. I was born within these walls you know. But then signs started to show that I was different so my parents gave me to Una. But I spent my first fifteen years there and the education is insane. I chose to study, what they call, visual technology. It's basically the studies of holograms." She proudly admired her own creation. Una stood beside her pride clear in her eyes too. I never even knew that was what happened with her. She'd pretty much been extremely shy for the majority of the time I'd known her.

"Damn..." Louis muttered. We were all very impressed and Julia's cheeks turned slightly red.

"Since you seem to know the city, which way would be best to enter?" Serena asked.

"Well, it's been a couple years since I was there but I say we make it quiet. We should not just march in there. The gates are heavily guarded, if they saw armed people coming towards them..." She trailed off, shaking her head. "Making a hole in the wall is almost impossible and very risky." There was a prominent crease on her forehead as she thought hard.

"There is one way..." She spoke after minutes of consideration. "But it's dangerous."

"If you think it's the best way it's what we need to do." Liam nodded for her to go on.

"Look," She ordered, pointing at what looked to be the underground. Her finger pressed against a tunnel which was outlined in green. All other tunnels where blue. "I'm not supposed to know this, no one is, but this is an old tunnel from the First World War. It's risky but it's a way in."

"But how do you know it?" Louis questioned suspiciously.

"My family has a long line of soldiers. Every man in my family is military. My great great great great great..... Great grandfather, I think it was, fought in that war. The secret has been passed on for generations." She explained, showing where the tunnel would lead out from the city walls and into and old field. "The government thought they got rid of all the old tunnels but not this one." Louis still didn't look entirely sure but agreed with that it would be a good way in.

"But we can't sneak thousands of people in one tunnel." Saoirse pointed out, earning a small laugh from Una.

"We are not talking about how they get in. Most of them are already in, waiting for orders. We are talking about you, Saoirse. The government want you. They are angry and will do anything to get their hands on you." Una spoke with hushed yet serious words. "You cannot be seen." Saoirse seemed to left speechless, uttering a small okay.