Chapter 40 Breaking The Boundaries

(Thank you for 300,000 by the way <3)

It was like the calm after the storm. Saoirse had finally calmed down from killing that woman and Liam had some way disposed of her body. Saoirse was lying sprawled out on her bed. The hours worth of pain had worn her out properly.

"Can you tell me about everything now?" She spoke up as I paced across her room. I looked funnily at her before asking;

"About what?"

"Why you were gone and what this plan is." She calmly replied, sitting up on the bed. She hadn't been a vampire for long but she already looked healthier and more, dare I say it, alive.

"Una had asked for me. The gypsies were surrounding the witches, wanting to know more about the legend. She called me because gypsies are awfully afraid of vampires, they fear us more than anything. It wasn't meant to take that long, I swear I never wanted to leave you but I felt the need to help Una and the other witches." Saoirse's expression was soft and understanding, relieving me.

"And the plan was, well, it's a bit complicated." I started, taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"Have you seen The Day of Our Time?" Saoirse looked strangely at me.

"It's a kind of talk show were they gossip about news. There's this blonde horrid chick and some old man." Something flashed through her eyes, it looked like realisation and she nodded.

"I've seen it a couple of times, they're terrible people." She shuddered at the mention of them.

"Yeah, the whole supernatural world despises them. Anyways, the whole of human London watch this and whatever is said there spreads like wildfire. So me and Liam thought you could go on the show-" before I could finish she was frantically shaking her head.

"No, I don't want to be near those filthy-"

"Wait, just let me finish okay?" She blushed slightly from interrupting me and let me continue. "We want you to go in there with the 'intention' of telling your heartbreaking story about how vampires killed your whole family. But it's live, so what you're actually going to do is tell the story of how it was humans." She seemed more into the idea now, nodding along with my words, agreeing with me.

"And how vampires and witches were the ones to save me." She smiled. "Though I think it's best to leave out the fact of my turning." She added, this time I was agreeing with her.

"I mean it would've been ideal if you weren't turned but now you are so we'll just keep it to ourselves." We'd seemed to have come up with a clever plan. The only question left was when it would take place. "And you'll also have to go under a different name, at first at least."

We sat in silence after our scheming out the whole thing. I wasn't sure if she'd forgiven me for what I'd done or if she didn't want to talk about it at all. Either I was walking on thin ice or I had a glacier beneath my feet.

"I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you." I quietly mumbled not sure if she was in the mood to hear it or not.

"You haven't only hurt me. You've done horrible things to me, yes, but there are enough good things to weigh it out. I'm not innocent in this, I kissed Liam." She was clearly uncomfortable talking about kissing Liam in front of me, afraid to push my buttons.

"You didn't sleep with him." I stood up walking across the room, disgust for myself washed over me. An almost bitter laugh fell out of Saoirse's mouth as she looked at me with loving eyes.

"I've forgiven you for that Harry. But it won't go away unless you forgive yourself. You'll keep bringing it up and it will hurt you more than it hurts me." My back turned against her. I felt like I was breaking her heart again just from looking at her.