Chapter 56 Old Memories

Saoirse

"You are on sheet duty!" I pointed to Harry who gave me an offended gape.

"I am not, you can do it." He stubbornly crossed his arms like a five year old.

"She's been in them so I am not touching them until they've been disinfected." I raised my hands. Harrys groaned before pulling the sheets off of the bed, dragging them down stairs so that they could be washed. I continues cleaning through Harry's room, opening the windows to let in fresh air. We'd only been back at the house for an hour yet we were frantically cleaning. I insisted on it considering it had been a home for a whore recently.

"Can I have this room?" I heard a shout from the corridor. Peaking my head through the door I saw Niall inside what used to be my room.

"No mister, that is my room." He turned around to look at me, disappoitement in his eyes.

"You and Harry don't share room?" There was some surprise in his tone.

"No," I shrugged and ushered for him to get out. Another head peaked out from the door diagonally across from me.

"I always have this room." Louis proudly annouced. Niall rolled his eyes, walking into the room between mine and Louis'.

"Fine then I'll take this one." He replied and I let them get back to making themselves at home. Part of me really enjoyed that Harry and I weren't alone in the large home. It was being used and filled with life. Plus Harry had promised to cook us dinner, I'd missed his cooking so much. despite the fact that we'd all drank several liters of blood when we just got back.

I loved the house so much and I wouldn't want a new one like Harry had suggested. I'd much rather stay here. And it was looking so much better now that it was being rinsed of any trace of Zanita. In fact we'd lit a fire downstairs where we burned anything belonging to her. It was more than fulfilling from my part.

"Harry!" I called down the stairs, hearing a faint yes. "Make sure to invite Zayn, Serena and Liam for dinner as well."

I really wanted to spend some time with Serena now. She was the only female friend I had. And I really needed some normal time to do what normal people do. Not to mention the fact that I would soon be turning eighteen. I felt a lot older than what I was but it didn't surprise me since my shirt life had so far been very eventful. I just didn't want to make a fuss of my birthday. Plus it wasn't like I'd be celebrating it like every other eighteen year old and getting smashed.

Yet I didn't mind and I wouldn't want change it. Another thought striking me.

"Harry get up here!" I yelled once again, turning the hoover off. Seriously they couldn't invent a better cleaning device than this hundred year old thing.

"What?" Harry asked, using his vampire speed to climb the stairs.

"I was thinking we should decide where our little edition would be staying." I smiled goofily.

"Well, as a matter of fact I do have a little surprise." He smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. I had no idea what he's got up his sleeve which just added to my excitement. He led me to the garage door, which I'd never actually been in before. Harry covered my eyes with his large hands. I heard him open the door and he helped me take a step down.

"Ready?" He whispered to me, a stupid laugh erupting from me. I nodded as I waited for him to give me my sight back. As he removed his hands I saw a beautiful dark wooden crib in the garage.

"Oh Harry, it's perfect!" I cried, wrapping my arms around him.

"Serena was just here to drop it off. She'd found it in Zayn's and hers attic. She told me about it yesterday." He smiles proudly. It was a beautiful crib and the dark wood matched the theme of the house perfectly.