Chapter 11

"Dad!" I run up and throw my arms around his soaked frame. His arms hug me tightly and the tears start streaming down my face freely. "I thought you were dead!" I cried.

"I thought you were gone too." He told whilst still hugging me. I thought he was dead. I honestly thought I had nothing left, nothing to live for. The feeling was surreal. It wasn't a dream, he's actually here.

"Well, c'mon get your stuff." He orders and I stop for a minute. I'm leaving? He's come here to pick me up? How did he even find me? I guess the thought of leaving here so soon hadn't crossed my mind. The thought of dad even being alive hadn't even crossed my mind. That's how fast I gave up on everything.

"O-okay." I stammer running up the stairs. Serena was hot on my trails and didn't say anything until my bedroom door was slammed shut behind us.

"Are you crazy?" She whisper yells a bit. "If Harry comes home and you're not here, he'll lose it! You can't just leave!"

"He's my dad Serena! I've gone thinking that he's dead but he's alive and healthy! That's more than I ever dreamed of. Harry brought me here because I didn't have a family. Now I do and I'm going with him." I said through my tears still running down my face, whilst trying to find a bag of some sort. I only grabbed what had actually been mine when I came here and a thicker jumper. She opened her mouth to argue with me further, but before she had a chance to, I'd left the room on my way down to my father.

"C'mon Saoirse." He said before thanking Serena, who didn't return it with anything, and lead me out to a large black shining car.

"Get in!" He shouted over the loud rain and thunder. Since when did we have a car? And a posh one at that.

"I've missed you so much sweet heart." He smiled, reaching over and grabbing my hand. "When I heard you were alive I just-"

"How did you find our I was alive?" I interrupted him. I mean, no one was supposed to know that I was there.

"The people in the village said you'd left with some curly haired vampire and Darren helped me with some research." Darren was one of dads closest, and most successful, friends. He worked in the capital and had a lot of money. I didn't actually know what he did, only that it had to do with politics.

"Did he give you this car?" I asked, looking at the flamboyant excess of detail inside it.

"Yes, he's given me a place to stay in the capital as well." He sighed, starting up the car and pulling out of the drive. "They're dangerous Saoirse. You shouldn't be around them."

"Dad, I didn't have anyone. I thought you were dead and Harry offered me a place to stay, he's my friend-"

"He is not your friend Saoirse." He scolds me further irritating me even more. Who was he to judge Harry when he didn't even know him? "He was probably planning on using you as some kind of blood bank all along."

"Maybe he already was." I muttered under my breath. I'm pretty sure dad heard me, but I'm also pretty sure he didn't believe me.

"They were my friends." I tell him out of anger.

"They wanted you to believe that they were your friends. The war is against us and you're joining the enemies!?" He kind of half shouts. After Harry's rampage yesterday, my dad didn't seem as interrogating as he did before. As I stare up ahead I see a bright huge light. The capital, London. I'd never been there. Harry was right when he said he live just on the outskirts of it.

"It's magnificent." He smiled at me, also admiring the big city lighting up the skies. As we got closer I noticed there was a huge great wall surrounding it, with houses scattered outside. "When the war broke out, they wanted to protect the city, but not actually the people living in it." He sighed.

The houses here were modern and large. Not as large as Harry's but much more up to date. The exterior white and black with not a single speck of dirt on them.

"Here we are." Dad said, pulling into the drive way of the house closest to the wall. When we got out of the car we both ran to the front door and dad was quick to unlock it.

***Harry's POV***

"Harry!?"

She's really worried!"

"You need to go back now!"

The boys kept yelling after me. I cannot believe they found me. Good thing Saoirse isn't with them, she'd kill me. Why can't they stop pestering me and go elsewhere? I looked at the bodies scattered around me me on the ground. The rain pouring down spread the blood further. If I'm not careful we'll have a bunch of thirsty newbies here.

"If she finds about this killing rampage-" Zayn stared but I was still angry and couldn't stand to hear his stupid comment.

"She won't." I snapped, taking a step towards him.

"Look she's worried and you should get back to her, mate." Zayn snapped back at me. He was starting to really annoy me now and if he's not careful we'll also have a snapped neck on our hands.

"Just shut up." I grunted and began to walk back to the house. I didn't use my speed considering I needed this rain to wash the blood off of me before I got back. Zayn and Liam kept their distance from me as we walked, which was a bloody good idea.

When I arrived I couldn't hear them inside. Maybe she fell asleep or something? As I stepped inside and walked to the kitchen I saw Serena sit there with a cup of tea in her hands.

"Is she in her room?" I asked her, my voice was pretty harsh against her even though she'd done nothing wrong. She shook her head, almost afraid to speak up.

"Then where the hell is she?" I yelled and knew that I'd get shit from Zayn for yelling at her.

"She's gone." Serena spoke after a minute of silence. As the words had left her mouth, Liam and Zayn came in, soaked to the core just like me.

"She's gone?" I raised my voice, seeing her flinch and nod again. "You knew that!" I turned around to the boys, who looked shocked but they're not fooling me.

"You planned this all along! You poisoned my blood because you knew I'd get angry and leave just so you could steal her away as your own blood supply!" I boomed at them, all the colour draining from their faces.

"You were never gonna help me! 'She's really worried'." I mocked, giving them death glares.

"No, that was never the plan! If anything we wanted to help you!" Serena cried, from behind me. "We're your friends we'd never do that!"

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I'd known all along Liam liked her. That snide comment from him yesterday about Saoirse not wanting me but him and how he held her all the time.

"You are blinded by stupid jealousy." Serena cried once more. I opened my mouth to say something back at her but before I could she spoke again.

"Her father came."

Now it was the colour from my face draining.