Chapter 3 Feed or Not

"We need to come to an agreement." Liam stated. We were in the kitchen, I was having breakfast and the boys were discussing if I actually could be fed on.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Harry replied. "The wounds won't heal that quick if she cleans them herself, it'll take ages and it'll be awfully painful."

"But why don't someone else feed off of me and then you give me your blood?" The boys sighed unison. It was obviously a rushed idea since I didn't even know these people and I'm offering them my blood.

"Can't we just say I won't feed off you?" Harry muttered.

"But I don't want you hurting innocent people." I snapped at him.

"We'll wait and see what happens, I mean you two met yesterday. Harry might not want to share his blood with you." Liam had a point but I didn't like the idea of any of them hurting innocent people. Even tough I've only been here a couple hours, I actually like these boys.

"Oh," Was all I replied. Harry looked at me with sorry eyes. So he doesn't want feed me his blood. I felt embarrassed just assuming that he'd share his blood with me and wanted t change the subject quickly.

"So, how do you become a vampire?" Curiosity was completely taking over my manners.

"Why are you so interested with vampires?" Zayn smiled. "Most girls we know that we've told have run away or been scared shitless."

"And I'm going to reply with the most predictable line ever." I smiled. "I'm not 'most girls'." The boys started before I even got a chance to.

"But in this case it's actually true." Harry laughed. I smiled at him.

"I want to know!" I whined since they didn't answer.

"If you die whilst having vampire blood in your system you wake up and then you have to drink blood, so yeah. It's pretty basic." He explained.

"What happens if you don't drink blood?" I couldn't stop asking all these questions. Vampirism was so new to me, I literally knew nothing about them except for the fact that they drink blood.

The boys exchanged looks after my question.

"You need to drink it within the next 24 hours from when you woke, other wise you die." Liam said seriously. "People say it's the most excruciating pain someone will ever go through. It's starts after 16 hours, so it practically forces you to drink it. The pain is that bad."

That really wasn't what I was expecting. Again, I felt dumb for my stupidity. There was a silence in the room. Not an awkward one, more a sad one though I didn't know why it was sad.

"I better get going." Liam said and left the room.

"Me too." Zayn said, hot on his trails. When they'd left the house I spoke up.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked Harry, feeling kind of bad.

"No, it's just turning is a touchy subject for Liam. He never wanted to be a vampire." Harry had a sad look in his eyes which made me feel worse. I need to control myself around them and stop being so nosy.

"I feel really bad now."

"Don't do, if it really was that bad for him, he'd would've already staked himself."

"So you do die from stakes?"

"Are you a police officers daughter or something?!" He laughed. "What's with all the questions, gee!"

I laughed too.

"I can't help it, I know nothing and I mean nothing about vampires!"

"Well, you should now. After those millions of questions." He chuckled and punched my arm. It was only like friendly punch but it did hurt.