Chapter 46 Fight For What You Love

(HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO READ IT, SORRY FOR BIG MISTAKES)

Harry

It had been two days since Zanita came out here and it made me angrier and more anxious each day that passed. She would eye me all the time with a haunting smirk and I knew it wouldn't be long until she'd inform Saoirse about mine and Unas little secret. I had to tell her first, it would be wrong if she found out from Zanita. And with each passing day the chaos in the capital worsened and spread. As we hoped, just like wild fire. The whole of England's supernatural population started to speak up and fight for their rights.

"Harry, we need to continue our little chat." Zanita whispered in my ear, trying to at least be somewhat discrete. I agreed with her and we walked into the glass verandah.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked once the door behind us had closed.

"What?" I questioned, not knowing what the hell she was talking about. When it comes to her it can be anything.

"I told you. You can either continue with this pathetic peace army of yours or you could join me with my Siberian vampires and have much more than just peace." She trailed closer to me, like an animal circling its prey. She loved belittling.

"You know I'll stick by Saoirse till the day I die." I spat at her though trying to be somewhat careful with my choice of words. I don't want to upset her.

"Then you'll leave Louis and Niall behind." I stared at her, bewildered.

"I told you I had offered them everything. Unlike you and your tree huggers they want power and a chance to rule. They've already made their minds up and they're sticking with me." Zanitas grey eyes stared up into mine. They were filled with amusement as she watched the information sink in me.

"Only one of us can win this war. Don't make the wrong decision."

"You're lying. Louis wouldn't stand by you, not in a million years." I gritted my teeth together, trying my best to keep my calm. I knew what she was capable of and now with the whole of Siberia behind her I felt more threatened than usually.

"Not by me, but by power. For the first time in history vampires have their chance of ruling. Do you think he'd just give that up without having a little taste?" Zanita was stupid if she thought that she knew Louis better than I did. Because no one knew him better than me.

"And what about Niall? Are you claiming that he's some power crazed vampire too?"

"No. Niall is different. But you know as well as I do that he's wanted me ever since he laid eyes on me for the first time. He appreciates me and treats me better than any man. Better than you Harry, every aspect of him is better." Zanita was eager the spark anger within me and she was succeeding. I couldn't help but feel a sting if jealousy.

"Niall is a good man, too bad he's too good for you." The conversation wasn't heading anywhere good and I wanted to change the subject. We were supposed to be talking about the war.

"He is." I was shocked at her agreement, as she came even closer to me. "Which is why I should have you."

Zanita left me stunned. I couldn't move or speak. Whatever I did, I'd just stepped into her trap without realising. Again she proved to always be a step ahead.

She licked her red lips, staring up into my eyes.

"Don't forget where you stand Harry." Before she could get any closer I stormed past her and out of the room. I needed to tell Saoirse and then the others. I couldn't go any longer with them not knowing what we needed to do and we needed to prepare.