Chapter 57 Find Your Way Back

(THIS IS NOT PROOF READ THERE IS GONNA BE SOME MISTAKES BUT I AM SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU I'VE HAD SO MUCH TO DO

THANK YOU FOR 900 000 READS WE ARE CLOSING IN ON 1 mil I LOVE YOU)

Saoirse

"It was so fun having everyone here." I smiled to Harry, drying a plate. We were the only two left. Niall and Louis had followed Zayn and Serena back to see their place. I'd actually never seen it myself but Harry and I decided on staying behind to clean up.

"Yeah, I just wished Liam was here but what he's doing id for the best." Harry replied, turning the tap off. It seemed like we were finally done with cleaning all pans, plates and glasses. Despite doing dished I felt very content and happy. I'd at least found some kind of peace which I'd been in desperate need of. It also felt good to be back in the house. I felt safe here.

"I have a surprise for you." Harry dried is hands, not looking at me though there was a clear smile on his face.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows, studying his expression. He nodded, his eyes meeting mine. They ever so cheeky but beautifully green, dancing with joy. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me up the stairs, past his room and past mine. We entered his second room, up the small stairs. This was where he kept all his diaries. He could call them memories all he wanted but they were diaries. I thought he was stopping here but he walked over to the corner furthest away from us, I waited by the door frame.

He pulled the bookshelf away from the wall, gesturing for me to cme to him. Behind the bookshelf was a small hidden door. I laughed slightly at the fact that Harry had a hidden door in his home, but it didn't surprise me.

"Ladies first." He wickedly grinned but I shook my head.

"No way, I don't know what you have planned up there." He rolled his eyes at me but granted my wish, climbing through the small doorway and up some stairs that were more like ladders.I followed behind. At the top there was a trapdoor that Harry opened and climbed out of. Above me, through the trapdoor I saw the dark sky and stars. Harrys hand reached out and he pulled me out. We were now up on the roof. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was incredible. I could see the woods and all the stars in the sky.

"I never usually show people this. It's like a secret get out in case anything would happen. Too bad I couldn't use it when Zanita was practically holding me hostage." He laughed bitterly, thinking of the time he'd been stuck here with Zanita. Little had I known that my death had been close, they'd been planning it in this hole. Doing my best I decided to forget about those memories. I have chosen to forgive Harry for the better. It just sucked that I hadn't chosen when to turn, I would have licked to be human a little longer.

"But I thought you'd like it, seems like something you would enjoy. I've also been thinking about making some kind of balcony because you've always seemed to like the outdoors." He was being so sweet yet in some odd way he felt off, like he wasn't quite himself. Though I decided not to say anything.

"I know." Harry suddenly stated, catching me slightly off guard. Was something wrong? As far as I was concerned everything seemed to be okay.

"What?" I gave me a frown, showing how confused I really was. This moment was dragging on and I started to feel deep uncomfort from the whole situation.

"I know about the legend and I know that you and Una thought I would die." He looked at me with true seriousness and hurt in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Harry it's complicated. I didn't want you walking in earth during, what couldv'e been, your last days. I wanted to protect you like you always want to protect me. I thought I was going to lose you and was almost about to ask Una to erase that memory, that knowledge because I couldn't take it." I hated the thought of him being hurt by me, because during thise days I wanted nothing but happiness for him. "But I think that if I can forgive you for snapping my neck and cheating on me I-"

"Don't bring that up." His eyes were wild with anger. "Not now. Don't ruin this." Harry's order angered me. Why not now? He could just forgive me for this, he was the one bringing it up.

"Why not now? We have all the time in the world now that your fate is secure, now that I don't have to worry about you like I did during those days." I walked over to the edge of the roof, staring down at the ground. Placing my hands on the railing, I took a deep breath. Harry walked up behind me, placing his own hands on my waist.

"That's why. Because we do have all that time, so not now. Not when we don't have to." As much as I wanted to be angry at him the way he could be towards me, I just couldn't. I was too soft and too desperate for his love and I always would be. "And I think that because there's all that time we need to discuss that." I truned around, his hands now on the railing behind me, leaving me trapped.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. During the time I'd known him his mood swings never seized to amaze me. And from the looks of it, that was just him.

"I mean that things won't stay the same during that time. Stuff will happen, stuff that we won't have the control of." I swallowed the slight panic building within me. I was worried of what would leave him mouth next. "And in due time we'll even have a son."

"But despite that so many things will happen, I want you to know that I still want to be with you." I tried fighting the smile forming on my lips at his sweet confession. "So, I think that we should keep togther."

"Me too-" I started but he quickly placed his index finger on my lips, preventing me from speaking further.

"Don't interupt, that's not how I planned this." He grinned, removing his finger. I obeyed him and kept my mouth sealed. "And like I know that when people have kids and stuff, they like, get married and stuff and I didn't know what you thought of that. Because you know not all girls are into marriage and that shit, but I thought I should ask since, you know, we're gonna be parents and all." The uncertainty in his voice was like nothing I'd ever heard before, nor had I ever since him like this before.

"Harry Styles, are you proposing to me?" I giggled, the overwhelming feeling in my stomach bubbling up and radiating from me. I could hardly belive my ears.

"Well, yeah I guess. Infromally." He shrugged and I couldn't help but giggle once more. Tears were filling my eyes and this was the best I'd felt probably ever. "So what to we do now?"

"Well excuse me, I haven't actually answered nor have you really asked me." I just couldn't contain my smile. I couldn't contain anything really, I didn't know what to do with myself. How do people do this?

"Okay, Saoirse will you-" This time it was my time interupting him by placing my index finger on is mouth to shut him up.

"I think you're forgetting something..." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"I am not getting down on one knee." Harry stubbornly snorted. I returned it with a glare. He heaved a large sigh, getting down on one knee for me. Amusement was clear in his eyes as he feighed sourness. His large hand grabbed my left and he laughed slightly.

"This is bullshit... Saoirse, will you please marry me so that I can get out of this ridicoulous position?" He groaned. I grabbed the hand he was already holding, pulling him back up, his frame towering over mine.

"Yes." I grinned before feeling his lips against mine. Wolf whistles and calls from beneath us scared me and I pulled away staring down at the drive. Niall, Louis, Serena and Zayn stood there applauding and what not. I felt my cheeks heat as they all smiled at us.

"You told them?" I asked, the joy still evident on my face as Harry held me close.

"Only Louis!" Harry gave Louis a knowing look.

"Sorry mate." Louis waved. "Couldn't help myself."

(WHUT WHUT WHUT QHUT yeah marriage wuuuuuuuuuu. Still got two chappies left though and then epilogue. awesomesauce right?

Okay I'm really sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long! I've had crazy much to do but in finally back on track and I've missed this so much. So yeah the book is almost done but I will still leave on edge with the one more death bit.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND BE AWESOME