Chapter 59 The Final Chapter

(Yes this is the last chapter but read the note at the end I love you) ^^

Louis

I slammed the car door shut, running up to the wooden door. Niall and I didn't even care about knocking as we burst in. It seemed to be quiet which was probably just the sealed walls but I couldn't help but be paranoid. Zanita had planted one too many ideas in my head of what she could do to them.

"Harry?" I called down the hall. Niall took the stairs and I checked the bottom floor. Luckily I found them in the lounge, wrapped in each others arms, staring at the television. I stormed in, turning the tv off, the two of them staring at me in shock.

"Louis, is something wrong?" Harry asked, a worried frown replacing the peaceful expression he wore only moments ago. He sat up from his previous position just as Niall entered the room, looking relieved to see that I'd found them in one piece.

"Yes, something is very wrong and you two need to leave right now." I ordered, pulling the two of them up from the couch and out in the hall. They were both confused as we made them put shoes and jackets on. Niall and I fidgeting like crazy, scared that Zanita would arrive at any moment.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." Harry sternly said as Niall and I tried to get them to leave the house and go with us in the car. It didn't surprise me that one of them complained. Did they really think we we're doing this as some kind of joke?! Hopefully I hadn't cried 'wolf' too many times. I did after all like prancing people.

"Zanita is back and she wants to murder everyone." Niall filled them in, cutting straight to the chase. It looked as if Saoirse was about to faint as she gasped, covering her mouth with her small hands. The look on Harrys' face was of pure anger and hatred.

"We need to go before she lights this house on fire too, she is after us!" I explained, trying to get them to move a little faster. I was beyond, stressed, panicked and scared. We just needed to leave. Who knows what that crazy bitch's planned? She could be close. She could already be here, hiding in the dark, waiting to strike.

"What?!" Saoirse cried, her eyes watering. I'm not surprised. Out of all of us, Niall and Saoirse are most at risk. They've hurt Zanita the most and she is probably waiting to sink her teeth into the two of them. And compared to Zanita, Saoirse is quite defenceless. Zanita is older and stronger than all of us.

Harry wrapped his arms around Saoirse who rested her hands on her stomach, most likely fearing for the life of their unborn son. Saoirse didn't have a bump quite yet though her hands remained firmly pressed to her stomach, feeling her sons heart beat. Her eyes were closed, I could hear her whisper a small prayer to herself. It felt rude to hear but I couldn't shut it out. Though their embrace was cut short since we were desperate to get out of here.

"Hate to ruin this moment but we need to go!" Niall spoke, starting to tug at Saoirse. Just as we were all about to leave the house something interrupted us. The ring of a phone. We all froze, not sure of what to do. For all we knew this could be one of Zanita's twisted games. Harry was first to act, walking up to the phone placed on the table by the front door. He looked at it, reading off the caller ID and then frowning.

"It's from Zayns' phone." He informed us before answering.

Harry

I hoped that this wasn't just some joke and that it would be Zanita on the other end, but I was I wasn't the only one hoping. I answered calmly but it didn't seem as if the person on the other line had heard.

"Hello?" I called again. There was a constant buzzing on the other side, making it harder to hear. Which was strange, there was never a fuzz when calling. There hadn't been for years thanks to advanced technology, making it clear that something on the other end was wrong.