Chapter 25 Endless

It took several minutes before I could actually open my eyes and it also took a minute or two to remember what happened yesterday.

He came here. He came to apologise. He was on his knees for me, begging for forgiveness. The way he affected me, yet without such a strong bond, had made me weak. I had to forgive him. His intoxicating kisses probably had something to do with it as well.

But it felt so good to wake up with a tattooed arm around my waist. I could hear his soft breathing behind me indicating that he was still asleep. Surely this would not just be forgotten but I do believe that he regrets it. I could see it in him yesterday. He even told me he'd beat her to the ground. It frightened me at first but then I remembered she's a lot stronger than what you'd think. And in my eyes she deserved it. She would even turn people into vampires just to torture them endlessly.

Harry's hand moved on my stomach snapping me out of thought. He lifted my tank top, his hand against my bare skin. I knew he liked doing that. All the sleep had disappeared from my body, my skin was burning underneath his fingers. Just the simplicity of a gesture like that, had butterflies crashing into each other in my stomach. And just as I told myself to relax a little his hand lowered. His fingers slipping underneath the elastic of my pyjama shorts. My whole body started tingling slightly, holding my breath with great anticipation. My hair was moved from resting on my neck, feeling a pair of lips connecting with my neck. The pace of my breathing increased as his fingers went lower. I couldn't take it any longer and practically attacked him. I turned around as fast as I could, crashing our lips together and climbing on top of him. I felt his smile underneath my mouth.

I was so new to this but everything seemed to come naturally. Not even a hint of nerves. His excitement prominent beneath my hips caused my stomach to stir. My whole body was bubbly inside. Harry's hands guided my hips to move against his causing both of us to moan. I pressed my whole body against his wanting to be closer and wanting that wave of pleasure to hit me again. Air hardly reached my lungs because of the small intakes, not being able to separate our lips. It wasn't even possible to feel the closeness that I wanted to feel.

Embarrassment flooded through my body. Though I would not let it get to me. The white tank was slowly removed from my upper body. Harry rolled us over again, staring to kiss at my neck. Every time he'd do so I expected sharp fangs but loved the softness of his lips instead.

His kisses travelled further down my small chest. I was probably nothing compared to Zanita. Her curves probably satisfied him better. And just like so many other times images of them in our position appeared in my head.

"What are you thinking so much about?" He asked between kisses.

"Nothing..." I mumbled trying to brush it off.

"Relax..." He whispered kissing my lips and lingering. Soft simple kisses were under rated. As he did so one of his hands slid to my back and to the clasp of my bra. My heartbeat sped up as a small 'click' was heard and the item removed from my chest. Though I was relived that our lips were connected, eyes closed and covers on top us. I felt Harry's bare toned chest to my small one. My hands grabbed a fistful of his curls as he rolled himself against me, and another sort of wave hit me. The feeling was indescribable and I wanted to take advantage of the situation. With every move I wanted to be closer to him, wrapping my legs around him.

"Saoirse?" A knock was heard by the door and we both pulled away from each other immediately. The door seemed to be locked as my father tugged on the door handle.

"Make him go away!" I hissed at Harry, covering myself with the comforter. A sly smile was on his face as he walked to the door. A pair of grey sweats hung low on his hips and I forced myself not to look at his lower region.

"Mr. Breckenridge do I need to remind you of our conversation night?" He asked through the door.

"No, no of course not." I heard my father stammer and then door steps away from the door.

Harry fell back on the bed, closing his eyes.

"What was that about?" I asked suspiciously.

"Compulsion." He grinned kissing me again. I cannot say that I was happy with him using compulsion on my dad but I also couldn't say that I cared that much to lecture him about it.

"So she's gone now?" I asked Harry, who was playing around with my fingers.

"Yeah, no more of her. Only us two." He smiled at me, making me all giddy. The sun was out for what felt like the first time in years. My cheeks heated as I saw the covers had slid further down, exposing my chest.

"You're beautiful." No, he was the beautiful one. Without a doubt. I could lie here forever, no Zanita, no drama, just me and him.

"I love you." My head snapped toward him. His green eyes were looking deeply into mine. Those three little words that have more meaning than anything. To some it's not that big of a deal but when they've been spoken, he loves me.

"I love you." I smiled, blushing slightly. I love a vampire, a so called killer. A creature of the night, a murderer. A beautiful one. But he is no killer and he cares. And he's all mine, especially now that Zanita's gone. And the bond will get back to how it was. But isn't it supposed to be completed when we love each other?

(Short, sucks, writers block, late update. I'm sorry I'm just sooooo busy with school and then 6 hours dance rehearsals and competitions. This was a late update but the next one is already done. And a huge thank you for 30,000 reads and 800 votes! Love you guys!)