Chapter 28 She Will Go, She Will Come

"So you think he'll be mad?" I asked Harry, making sure I had all my things. "I mean, I disappeared for five days..." Guilt bubbled within me for leaving just like that.

"No, he won't." Harry wrapped his arms around me, reassuring me. Though I knew he wouldn't be mad because of Harry's compulsion. If it wasn't for the compulsion I would still be locked in my room. "I can only follow you halfway, Zayn called me saying he needed to talk to me. That's okay right?"

"That's fine." I smiled pecking his lips. Never would I get tired of kissing his soft lips. My coat was placed on my shoulders as he opened the door for me. The forest was bright for once. It wasn't all gloomy out. As we started walking I felt Harry's arms snake around my waist. The bond had been on my mind a lot lately. I mean, we love each other so shouldn't it be complete? I needed to talk to Serena about it since she seemed to know quite a lot about it.

"How far?" I asked hoping he'd follow me at least a good way.

"I'll follow you to the big tree, you know right in the center?" I nodded and we continued to walk with a good pace. The closer I got the more worry grew for my father. I disliked obeying him but I hated not seeing Harry.

"You sore?" Harry suddenly broke the silence, snapping me out of thought. I seemed to get lost in them a lot these days. I looked at him questionably. Before the blink of and eye my back was against one of the trees. "From yesterday?" He grinned wickedly, kissing my neck.

Of course that was the only thing on his mind today, or any other day for that matter. My cheeks reddened as he stared deeply into my eyes. He backed off slightly, gesturing for me to keep walking with him. I didn't even know what to answer his question with. Ahead I saw the abnormally large tree trunk, wanting either us to walk slower or time to tick slower.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to go. Zayn said this was urgent." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "I love you." And just like that he was gone. I huffed sourly and continued my boring journey to a dull house that I was supposed to call home. To me that isn't home, home is where the heart is.

Good thing I wasn't frightened in these woods. The only time I'd actually been scared it had been Liam sneaking up me, so hearing a few branches snap every now and then did not freak me out.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the innocent little fawn making her way home." A venomous voice behind me taunted. I slowly turned around and looked at the woman dressed in too tight clothing for her own good. Her black coat tight around her waist, lace gloves cover her hands and black pumps. She certainly knew how to dress whilst in the forest.

"You know darling, he really isn't good for you." Her thick London accent was just as clear and annoying as ever, yet beautiful. She licked her red lips slowly before spelling again. "He's too powerful, and he'll get bored with you."

"Just like he got bored with you." I shot out before having a chance to stop myself. Thin ice was beneath my feet, I was playing with fire.

"Now, I wouldn't be so cocky. Did you really think I was only back here for a decent shag?" She laughed walking closer to me. My feet would not obey as I tried moving but she only got closer to me. "You were wrong, honey." All these patronising nick names aggravated me just as much as the stupid smirk on her face.

"Then why are you back?" My voice came out only as a mere whisper. Considering the small space between us I wouldn't need to be louder for her hear me, not with those vampire ears.

"I have unfinished business." She explained, increasing the distance between us, giving me room to breath. "And I would suggest you stay out of it." The tone in her voice remained low.