Alternate Ending

****READ THIS FFS ****So this is what you all shoud be excited about! This is what the ending would've looked like if there was going to be a sequel to Bitten. Sadly there won't be a sequel even though I would've loved doing one. I just don't have enough of a plot to make a whole sequel, I'm sorry. But this ending would've been Bittens ending but I honestly couldn't let this be the ending, you'll get why when you've read it. ENJOY!

(They've just arrived home from Saoirse giving birth to William :')

Harry

"Oh my god, I'm so tired." I groan as I fall onto my bed. Something I'd missed the most during our time at that little cottage of Una's. Fianlly some decent living.

Saoirse sat down next to me, a content smile on her face. She was quiet but evidently happy. She deserves to be happy. Plus this whole delivery has been a pain in the ass. William was in his crib that was now in our room. He was fast asleep after probably an hour of endless screaming. Why did this seem like a good idea?

"Come here..." I wickedly grin, pulling Saoirse towards me by the hips. She giggles and I place her on top of me. What I wouldn't do for there to be less clothing in between us. Pressing her chest against mine, she kisses me softly though it quickly escalates. My hands roam her body and she approvingly moans.

Just as I feel like we're getting somewhere she pulls away. There's a tired frown on her face as she runs a hand over her hair.

"I can't, I just gave birth and he's right there." She sighs, getting off of me. I understand where she is coming from though. If I didn't have a certain feeling, strongly coursing through me, I'd be too tired too. She offers me a small smile before crawling up the bed, pulling the blanket up from laying on top of the covers. Crawling underneath that, she peacefully closes her eyes and not long after she's asleep. It looks like a good idea to be sleeping, so I just place my head back down on the mattress. My eyes grow heavier and heavier and not long after I'm fast asleep.

"Harry?" I felt someone shaking my body slightly though my eyes wouldn't open. Part of me didn't want them to. I was still exhausted and didn't hear any screaming so why should I get up? "Harry?" The voice sounds again, this time more impatient. My hands reach up rubbing my eyes, they still wouldn't open though.

"Harry wake up..." The voice is softer this time and I finally seem to be able to open my eyes. The voice is coming from right in front of me. She smiles down at me, seeing that I was now awake. I'm in the same position as I was when falling asleep except something is different. The room is emptier.

"Where's Saoirse?" I question Zanita who gives me a confused look. "And where's William? What have you done to them?" She continues to stare at me in complete confusion.

"What are you talking about?" She chuckles, staring deeply into my eyes. "What kind of dream did you have?" She laughs again, this time pissing me off more than the first. Looking around the room I find the crib missing and there is no sign that Saoirse's ever been here. This time it's me looking confused. Where the hell are they?!

"Zanita I'm fucking serious, if you don't tell me where they are, I swear to god-" I get up from the bed and get really close to her, threatening her. For a moment she looks slightly scared, flinching back from me.

"Harry, I don't know what you're talking about! I don't know who those people are!" She shouts back, getting closer to me, to prove a point. A point that was invalid and a lie. Her eyes were wild and almost amused? Yet I couldn't seem to understand what was going on. I was left stunned.

Then it hit me. The tattoo, the one for Saoirse. Pulling at the neck of my shirt I stared down at my chest and saw the words inked into my skin, still there.

"That's bullshit Zanita. What about this?" I pulled my shirt down, exposing the words to her. She didn't seem fazed in the least. She was still looking at me in that innocent way, as if she did not know what I was talking about.

"What? The tattoo you got when you told me you loved me?" Her eyes were now empty and she became harder to read.

"What? No! I got this for Saoirse, because I love her, and we got married and we have a son. And I don't know where they are because of you!" I yelled at her. Zanitas eyes seemed to be watering and she broke down in tears. What the fuck was even going on?

"Harry have you lost your mind? Or at least lost your memory? We're married!" Her sobs are loud as she hold her left hand out. There is a ring there but that.... that's the one I got for Saoirse? "And you don't have a baby, we're trying for one." She continously cried. I looked all around. There wasn't a trace of Saoirse.

I left Zanita crying as I stormed out of the room. I was going crazy, looking for something, anything! On the mantelpiece were pictures, pictures of Zanita and I? On our wedding day? I had no recolection of this. All these pictures, they must be fake. This must be one of her evil plots but... She couldn't have just taken them away...

My mind was everywhere. That couldn't have been a dream. How could I just dream for a year and then not remember the past year when I wake up? Hearing a noise I looked up and saw Zanita walking down the stairs. She held some paper, to dry her eyes.

"I can't believe you don't remember." She softly sniffled. "Have you hit your head or something?" Using the bit of paper, she wiped away the mascara running down her cheeks. How could there not be a sign of Saoirse? She is real. I swear she is. Isn't she....? And these pictures, I don't remember any of it.

"Someone must've hexed you." Zanita sobbed louder this time. "What have they done with my husband?!" She walked closer, leaning her head against my chest, heaving sobs. Feeling unsure of what to do I wrapped my arms loosely around her. Was this real? How could this even be possible? Saoirse must be real.

I mean I couldn't just have made her up, could I? Nothing in my mind made sense anymore.

If only Harry knew. If he only knew about the witch and vampire he was currently holding in his arms. If only he knew about the mother and child locked up in the sealed cellar, screaming and begging to be let out. The love of his life and child had been erased out of his life by one evil monstrosity. The more Saoirse cried and screamed the more her child did so. The concrete walls felt suffocating, not even a window in the small room. She cried and screamed, hitting her hands against the concrete until the skin on them wore thin, till the point of blood gracing the walls. Panic was coursing through her. Zanita had got her hands on Harry and now herself. Would she survive this? Most probably not. She would not be able to endure the gruesome torture of Zanita Amore. Especially not when you take something that is hers and hers alone.

(Yeah, I don't think you would've been too happy if I ended it that way. Plus I wouldn't be able write about them being captured by Zanita and erased from Harry's life like omg. I would've died before the first three chapters so yeah. And to be honest I would not be able to write about the stuff Zanita would put Saoirse and the baby through because that shit would even fuck me up.

Though I hoped you liked this little extra part. Next up is the ep(cr)i(es)logue. But that's hella long and much better than this. DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT FAN AND BE AWESOME love yah stud muffins xxx)