Chapter 9-Report: One Missing Boyfriend

"Eleanor?" I call as I begin to approach the top of the stairs.

"In my room," she calls.

I reach the top of the stairs and make a left to get to Eleanor's room. When I reach the second door on the right, I head inside to see her doing her makeup. I gently shut the door behind me so Louis won't know that I'm in here and sit down on her bed. I just sit in silence until she turns around and notices my uneasiness.

"Are you alright?" She asks as she approaches me on the bed.

I don't really know how else to put it so I just blurt it out straight instead of loading it with fluff, "Louis' cheating on you."

I'm uncertain if that's really considered cheating but apparently now it is. Eleanor rushes over to her nightstand and pulls a tissue from the tissue box and begins crying.

"How do you know this?" She asks.

"Because he's constantly been flirting with me saying that he wants me and doesn't want you and that he regrets getting you pregnant............" I trail off when I notice that my response has only made her cry more.

"When was the last time he did this?"

"Like, three minutes ago or so...............and then he also showed me his new tattoo."

"What'd he get?"

"You're not gonna like it. I told him not to get it," I sigh, "he got an infinity symbol and in that symbol he got my name and a heart. It's on his left ring finger where the wedding bands go."

"Why would he get that?"

"To proclaim his love to me apparently. I was wondering if you could talk to him. Maybe slap some sense into him."

"Sure, right after I kick his ass to the curb-"

"Eleanor no! Don't dump him-"

"So you want me to stay with someone that I know cheats on me?!?"

"Yes because if you draw him into you he won't cheat on you and he'll leave me alone."

"Are you suggesting that I should have sex with him?" Eleanor asks.

"If that's what you have to do, then do it," I shrug.

I back out of Eleanor's room nervously and go into the bathroom again, feeling sick. I stumble inside and collapse in front of the toilet, groaning. I clutch my stomach and begin to feel dizzy.

"Harry," I call, "Haa-r-r-ryy."

"Are you OK?" Someone asks behind me.

I turn around to see that it's Zayn standing in the bathroom with me. I must've forgotten to lock the door. I rest against the one wall and just clutch my stomach.

"I had to pee and I didn't realize you were in here when I found the door to be unlocked. I'll just go downstairs-"

"No, you can go in here. I'll just get out," I mumble as I crawl away.

I crawl out of the bathroom and then when I attempt to get to my feet, I double over in pain. Realizing that I'm in too much pain, I just lay on the floor resting. Either I'm pregnant or I just caught a really bad bug.

"Is there a reason why you're practically sleeping on the hallway floor?" Niall chuckles, not noticing that I feel like shit.

I groan in response, clutching my stomach as I roll on my side so my back's facing Niall. I suddenly feel myself being lifted and then I realize that I'm in Niall's arms. He carries me through the hallway into my bedroom and then he gently rests me on my bed.

"Thank you Niall," I mumble.

"Are you feeling alright? That's a stupid question. Don't answer that," Niall chuckles.

Niall tucks me into bed and turns off the lights as he begins to leave my room.

"Niall wait!" I call, "don't leave. Lay with me."

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I open my arms for him to come join me. He quietly closes and locks the door and then he comes into bed to join me. He wraps his arms around my waist and places both of them on my lower abdomen, gently massaging it to make me feel better.

Where was Harry when I needed him most?!?

Niall shouldn't be the one in bed comforting me. It should be Harry......

Wherever he is.......