Chapter 31-Operation Makeover

If changing my appearance is what it takes to keep Harry's eyes on me, then that's exactly what I'll do. I pull out my huge makeup box and pull out everything that I need. I head into my closet and pull out a low cut top and shorty shorts. I change into my new outfit and then head over to my makeup stand. I pull out hair dye and place it in my hair. When I finish, my bedroom door opens and Eleanor walks in.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?!?" Eleanor gasps.

"Harry likes sexy sluts. So I'm gonna turn myself into one of those girls," I explain as I put the final touches on my hair.

"Why are you doing this?" Eleanor asks.

"Because I want to be the only girl that Harry looks at and stares at."

"Liz," Eleanor sighs as she sits me down on my bed and sits down next to me, "you're beautiful. Harry loves you either way, but I bet he loves you more when you're yourself and not someone else. You're being silly and overreacting. You're perfect. I don't see why you'd wanna change."

"I want to because I'm pretty sure Harry wants to break up with me........" I trail off.

"Yeah, you're really overreacting. He loves you! He's crazy in love with you! If he breaks up with you then he's being stupid and making a big mistake."

Eleanor lets me know that she'll always be by my side no matter what and walks out. I turn on my iPod and play some music to pass the time by. I put on Becky G's Magik 2.0 with Austin Mahone. My two favorite artists doing a duet, that's amazing. I don't care that it's just for the Smurfs 2 movie, they still have a song together and that makes me very happy. When my time's up, I make my way into the bathroom to wash out my hair color. When I'm finished, I look into the mirror and evaluate my work. Feeling suddenly angry, I grab my red lipstick and write on the mirror.

If you're not happy with what I've done, you should feel pretty damn guilty because you're the reason I did this!

When I finish, I cap my lipstick and put it back in my makeup box. I put on grey eye shadow, black eyeliner, and loads of black mascara. I put at least ten ear cuffs in my ears and then put big silver hoops in my ear holes. Harry's definitely gonna be shocked when he sees me, and that's exactly how I want him to react.

When I'm finally finished getting ready, I walk out of the bathroom to see Eleanor and Niall standing side by side, their jaws practically on the floor. I laugh when I see their faces, hold out my phone, and tell Niall to take a picture. He hands the phone back to me when he's finished and I post it on Twitter and Facebook.

"Alright, if you guys need me, please don't, but if you need me I'll be inside getting Harry's attention," I tell them as I grab my purse.

I step out of the bus and walk inside the club. When I get inside, Louis is the first person that I see.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hey-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" Louis freaks out.

I begin laughing my ass off at his reaction. If this is how the boys are gonna react, then I know that I did a good job.

"Do you like it?" I ask as I take someone's beer.

"Like it? You look so fucking sexy. God I'd fuck you so hard right-"

"Please don't," I stop him as I place my hand in front of his face to shut him up, "have you seen Harry?"

"He's over there," Louis points, "although I'd make sure he's sitting down before going over there if I were you."

Ignoring Louis' comment, I make my way over to Harry. I get through the mob of drunk, sweaty bodies and eventually find Harry surrounded by hot sluts begging him to bang them. I push them all aside to guarantee that Harry notices me. When he sees me, instead of saying something, his eyes grow wide, nearly looking as though they're gonna blow out of their sockets.

"Hello Harry," I smirk as I show off my makeover.

Clearly my work is a job well done........