Chapter 58-Let's Try This Again

Rachel finishes applying my mascara as I sit in her makeup chair and remember the last time we tried this. The last time we tried to get married. I never asked Eleanor what happened after the boys practically dragged me out of the church because I was in so much pain from Daisy.

"You nervous?" Rachel asks as she flashes me a smile.

"I am now," I reply.

"So who picked the name Daisy?" She asks.

"Harry did. We were sitting in utter silence thinking of who she looked like name wise and Harry was like "how about Daisy?" and it was sort of a mutual agreement I guess you could say."

"Oh, well it's a wonderful name. It's really cute and I love it."

I smile and then the silence spreads throughout the room. I nervously stand up in my new bridal gown that we recently purchased because my old one got ruined and was too big. As I grab my bridal gown and hold it up so I don't trip on it while I'm walking, I run into Eleanor. I give her a hug as a greeting.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I'm doing fine now. So, after the boys got me out of the church, what did you do to stall the crowd so they wouldn't turn into an angry mob?"

"Oh, I simply told them what happened because I didn't want them to become angry with me for lying to them," Eleanor answers.

"Smart move."

"It's time once again," Paul cheers as he appears back in the room.

"Good luck," Eleanor smiles as we go join Paul.

I walk down to the entrance of the chapel. When I hear the organ begin playing, I watch little Casey begin wobbling down the aisle, desperately learning how to try to walk. When I see Louis scoop her up into his arms, I slowly begin walking down the aisle. I watch everyone rise, staring at me, this time without the baby bump. It appears as though everyone was wearing what they wore the last time we tried to get married, which isn't a surprise there. I mean, why waste your money to buy a new dress or tuxedo. Granted, we had to buy a new wedding dress because the first one got ruined through labor, but that's beside the point. I feel the butterflies beginning to flutter around in my stomach as I reach the halfway point. That's it. I'm halfway there to Harry. Halfway there to the rest of my life.

I finally reach Harry and he takes my hands and gives me a gentle, yet quick kiss before we get started. I'm glad that we can try our wedding over again without complication.

"You ready?" Harry quietly asks, getting a nod from me as a response.

"Welcome, friends, family, everyone," the Officiate begins, "we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Harry Styles and Elizabeth Thompson in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

I continue looking deep into Harry's bright green eyes, ready to make the lifetime commitment. I look down to notice that I still have a bit of a bump from the baby. I better go to a gym after this to get rid of this excess baby fat.

"Do you, Harry Styles, take Elizabeth Thompson to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Harry mumbles in his husky voice.

"And do you, Elizabeth Thompson, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," I proudly state without a regret in the world.

"May I have the rings please?" the Officiate asks, looking down to Dylan.

Dylan nervously steps up to where we're standing and holds out the pillow in which the rings are on.

"Thank you," the Officiate whispers as he takes the rings from the pillow, "you have for each other a golden ring. This most precious of metals symbolizes that love is the most precious element in your life together. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between you will never cease. You place these rings upon each others fingers as a visible sign of the vows which, this day, have made you husband and wife."

"I, Harry Styles give you, Elizabeth Thompson this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day," Harry states as he looks into my eyes and places the ring on my finger.

"And I, Elizabeth Thompson give you, Harry Styles this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day," I reply as I slip the ring onto his finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the Officiate states, causing Harry to bend me down so he can lean in for a kiss.

A round of applause erupts after we kiss. I stand and smile, looking at the crowd for familiar faces. I see Harry's face, along with Danielle surprisingly. I see Rachel. Paul and I assume his family. That's all that I recognize.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles!" The Officiate cheers, causing everyone to erupt in clapping and whistling.

I can't believe it. It's official.

We're finally married...........

And I couldn't be happier right now at this very moment.........

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank u guys SO MUCH for all of your votes and comments. You guys seriously are amazing and I wouldn't be where I am without you guys. Trapped 4 is now unfortunately over but no worries, Trapped 5 is now the next book in this series. It is titled Trapped 5: Happily Ever After. Please check it out. :)