Chapter 50-This Is Getting Ridiculous

Harry and I pull back into the parking lot where our tour bus is. I look out the window to see Louis playing with Casey, trying to help her walk a little bit. Harry parks his car and I begin to get out, but not before Harry holds my hand in place, prohibiting me from leaving. I look into Harry's eyes before he places a sweet kiss upon my lips. I giggle as I pull away, but notice Louis with a half happy, half heartbroken expression on his face. Why must all these boys be so madly in love with me?!?

Harry and I both hop out of the car, proceeding over to Louis. I make my way into the bus to get Dylan. I begin walking through the hallway, feeling as though I'm not the only one on this bus.........

"Hey buddy," I whisper as I approach Dylan.

As I grasp him in my arms, my bedroom door slams shut. I jump, startled, and then run to the door, banging on it like crazy.

"HELP!!!" I scream as I bang on the door, "HARRY!!!"

Lola's gotta be on this bus, no one else would've done this. I pull out my phone and dial Harry's number, only to be sent right to voicemail. Perfect......

I decide my second best guess would be trying to call Louis, so I do so, only to be sent to voicemail once again. Do any of these boys have their phones on?!?!

Well, might as well try Liam. I press call and surprisingly, the phone rings.

"Hello?" Liam greets.

"Hey," I reply, "I need your help."

"With?" He asks.

As soon as he finishes his question, I hear the bus door slam shut. I jump in terror and begin to back up, just in case a serial killer is now inside. I doubt that but it could happen. I cradle Dylan tighter in my arms and then the doorknob to my bedroom begins jiggling.

"Help me........" I whimper.

The door creaks open and then Liam pops into the room. I breathe a sigh of relief and then slap his arm for scaring me half to death.

"What happened?" Liam asks.

"I got locked in. That's what happened," I blurt, outraged. Getting locked in rooms more than once now is just plain ridiculous.

"Well, whoever did it got away," Liam mumbles.

"Did you see who it was?" I ask.

Liam looks up and then quickly looks down at the carpet, avoiding eye contact. I put my fingers under his scruffy chin and tilt it upwards so I'm looking into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Liam who did it?" I ask again.

"Niall......" he whispers.

I quickly pull my fingers away and gasp. There's no way Niall did this.........

"No, I don't believe it," I murmur, "it's impossible."

"Believe it. I wouldn't lie to you..........but Niall sure would."

No.........

There's no way.........

Niall couldn't have possibly done this...........

...................could he?