Chapter 38-Movie Premiere

After my heated argument with Harry, I eventually gave myself some time to think about everything that's occurred. I eventually hike up enough nerve to go back into my room to see him when I realize that he left. I peek into his room to see him organizing his wardrobe.

"Is it safe to come in?" I ask, "or are you gonna yell at me again?"

"I'm sorry," Harry murmurs as he approaches me, but I quickly step back in retreat, "what's the matter?"

"You made me believe that you were gonna break up with me," I whine, beginning to feel alone.

"I could never do that to such a wonderful and special girl," he whispers as he cups my face, pulling me closer to him.

Harry pulls me to him and gives me a soft kiss. I pull away, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I look behind Harry to see that he picked out a nice tuxedo.

"What's that outfit for?" I ask as I walk over to the suit.

"I should've told you sooner. We're going to a movie premiere tonight."

"Oh," I sigh, thinking I'm not allowed to come.

"You should go pick out something nice to wear," Harry insists.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Well you and Eleanor are coming with us to our This Is Us movie premiere," Harry replies.

"We are?" I question.

"Of course. The premiere wouldn't be complete without our girlfriends," he states, "now go make yourself look beautiful."

I listen to Harry's words and immediately scurry back to my room. I search through my closet and can't seem to find anything to wear. I sigh in frustration and run my hands through my hair. It'll be too late by the time I get to a decent dress store and find something I like. I'm gonna look like a complete and total slob. The fans are gonna hate me.

"Is someone looking for a dress?" Eleanor smiles as she bounces in the room.

"Yes! I have literally nothing formal to wear," I sigh as I point to my closet of old, dirty, worn out clothes.

"Well you're in luck because I just went shopping with the boys and I picked out this for you," she replies as she unzips the dress bag.

"Oh my god this is gorgeous!" I gasp as I see the shimmery pink dress filled with rhinestones, "thank you so much Eleanor."

"Anything for a friend," she smiles as she begins to walk out of my room, "oh, and one more thing. You might need a pair of shoes to wear with that dress. Here you go."

"You're like my fairy godmother," I giggle.

I hear my door close and not even a minute later I'm stripping off my tank top and pajama pants and throwing on the elegant dress that Eleanor bought me for tonight. When the dress is on, I look at myself in the mirror and examine myself. Wow..... I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life. I slip on the high heels and then apply some light makeup. I straighten my hair and then take a selfie on my phone and post it on Twitter.

@LizzieThompson

All ready for the @OneDirection @ThisIsUs movie premiere tonight. #IFeelPretty #NewOutfit

Nervously opening the door, I make my way out in the lounge to see Eleanor sitting in a barstool with a wine glass in her hand. Her short dress is silver with golden sparkles covering the silver. Well at least now if she gets lost during the night she'll light up from a car's headlights so she won't get hit.