Chapter 21-A Piece Of Work

"Harry, why are you so angry?" I ask.

"Because that was rude! You don't think what they did was immature?!?" Harry yells.

"A little but maybe you overreacted just a bit. They were only having fun-"

"That wasn't fun!" Harry yells.

Harry's face begins turning red with anger at this point. He clearly doesn't like what they did......and his anger is beginning to scare me a bit.....

Harry takes me back to his room where I try to calm him down. I sit him down on the bed and bring Dylan in and sit him on Harry's lap. Harry looks down at Dylan and then glares at me, still angry. I sigh and then take Dylan back into my arms as I carry him back to my room. I walk back into Harry's room and sit on his bed next to him. I place my hand on top of his and then he pulls his hand away.

"Don't try to calm me down because I am beyond pissed at this point in time," Harry glares.

"Please Harry, you're overreacting.......and you're beginning to scare me a little bit," I whimper.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles.

Almost as though his body fills with evil, I'm suddenly pinned against the bed. Harry lays his body on top of mine, making sure his weight keeps me pinned to the bed.

"H-Harry stop," I beg.

Harry orders me to crawl to the top of the bed and stay put while he locks the door. I curl up into a ball at the thought of Harry acting like this.

"Please Harry don't," I whine.

An evil grin appears on Harry's face and he immediately throws his jeans off.

"Don't do this......." I whisper as I feel tears begin to fall from my face.

"They want us to do it? Fine, then we will," Harry glares.

"Harry don't do this! I know you don't want to. Please......" I cry.

*Niall's POV*

Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, and I are all sitting in the lounge, awkwardly sitting in silence. As I continue playing Doodle Jump on my phone, I'm suddenly startled by the sound of screaming. Wait a minute, I recognize that scream........

Liz.........

I spring out of my chair and dash to Harry's room.

"Liz?!? Liz open up!" I yell as I jiggle the doorknob.

"Harry please don't do this......." I hear Liz whine.

Oh god......

We caused this........

"HARRY OPEN UP!!!" I yell as I bang on the door with my fists.

"Babe relax," I hear Harry whisper.

"Harry don't do this to Liz. We were being selfish and we're sorry!"

"OW!!! HARRY!!!" I hear Liz scream.

"QUIET!!!" Harry orders.

Oh my god........

Harry you're an ass if you're gonna make Liz do something she doesn't wanna do......

I desperately search my surroundings for the key to open the door. I run out to the lounge and pull Eleanor out of her chair.

"What do you think you're doing?!?!" Eleanor asks as I pull a bobby pin out of her hair.

"I'll explain later. Liz is in trouble," I quickly tell them as I run back to Harry's door.

I kneel down on the floor and constantly play with the bobby pin to get the door to open. After what seems like forever, the door finally swings open. I burst through the door where I see Harry on top of Liz.

Oh god I'm too late.......

"HARRY GET OFF HER!!!" I yell, causing the others to run into Harry's room to see what all the commotion's about.

I run over to the bed to rescue Liz. I grab Harry by his torso and yank him off the bed, resulting in him falling on the floor. I look over at Liz and then I look at Harry and they just burst into laughter. I stand still, dumbfounded, until I realize that I'm being punked. I glare at Liz and Harry, angry, while the two of them just continue laughing.

"Why?!? Just why?!?" I yell, angry, "you guys scared the shit out of me!"

"That's what you guys get for being so selfish and basically forcing the two of us to have sex," Liz smirks.

"You guys deserved it. And you totally fell for it Niall," Harry chimes in.

"It's not funny!" I yell as I humph and cross my arms.

"It is for us!" Liz and Harry laugh.

"I'm mad at you guys now," I mutter and walk out of the room, leaving Harry and Liz to continue laughing about how much they scared me, "you guys suck."